Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park

Explore Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park

posted on August 4th, 2011 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

What’s your fairy talent? Fixing things like Tinker Bell? Speaking to animals like Fawn? Or perhaps something that’s unique just to you?

Whatever it is, Tinker Bell can help you find it at the new Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom Park.

Explore Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park

The Nook is a new character meet-and-greet area created by Tink and her friends, who brought a cutting from the Home Tree in Pixie Hollow and planted it here in Adventureland. The cutting took root and – with a little pixie dust – grew to become a place that’s nothing short of magical.

Take a step inside and you’ll queue through an area lined with pictures that celebrate the gang’s favorite pixie pals and places. Be sure to look for a picture of the Home Tree here, which transforms to reveal different images of Tinker Bell and friends.

Next, you’ll head through a porthole of glittering grass that shrinks you down to fairy size, then into an area that’s filled with flowers, trees and leaves – not to mention a few “lost” items the fairies have collected from the human world, including a full-size tea cup.

Tinker Bell will regularly greet guests here, and help them discover their inner fairy talent. One of Miss Bell’s friends, Vidia, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, Iridessa, and Terrence also may stop by to join in on the fun.

For the most up-to-date information on Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook visiting times, pick up a Magic Kingdom Park Times Guide at the theme park entrance.

Filed: Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

David on August 4th, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Is this in the Adventureland Veranda?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 4th, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Paul from ON on August 4th, 2011 at 2:49 pm

So where exactly is The Nook, and is it a permanent place? I’ll be there New Year’s eve, and my twin eight year old girls always like to meet Tink and friends.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 4th, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Immediately inside Adventureland on the right-hand side.

Brittany on August 4th, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Is the part of the new area, Pixie Hollow? Or is this a temporary meet and greet while Pixie Hollow is being built?

Julie on August 4th, 2011 at 5:23 pm

So this sounds like it is where we were able to meet Timon, Aladdin & Abu, and Baloo and King Louie at the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party last year. We’re going again this year, so I’m wondering if there will be a place to meet all of these different characters during the party if Tink and friends have taken over the building. We’re excited to see it though. We’ve never met Tink before.

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 5th, 2011 at 8:50 am

The Nook should make for some great photos during your visit!

Terrance on August 4th, 2011 at 5:24 pm

How long did it take to grow this magical little nook? and will Think be there all the time, or will she alternate between her friends? or maybe… would think be there all the time and her friends take turns going her?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 5th, 2011 at 8:48 am

Not sure how long it took. Tink and the Fairies had been at Epcot for the past few months enjoying the Flower & Garden Festival. They just moved into their new area, and it’s lovely.

Tracey on August 4th, 2011 at 5:26 pm

I absolutely can not WAIT to take my 3 daughters to visit this area during our December visit (their 1st time to Disney)! We’ve read all of the Tinkerbell books! I love the fact that all of Tink’s friends from the stories will be there as well.

David on August 4th, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Will there be more than one fairy character during meet and greet times?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 5th, 2011 at 8:47 am

I’ve been told that Tink will always be there, and may be joined by a friend. That’s all the info I have.

Emily on August 4th, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Is this the permanent home for Tinker Bell and her friends? I thought Magic Kingdom was doing a whole Pixie Hollow. Either way, I’m really excited to get to see this edition to Adventureland!

Felipe on August 4th, 2011 at 6:08 pm

I’m sorry but, what does Tinker Bell have to do with Adventureland?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 5th, 2011 at 8:47 am

I know she often appears in Fantasyland, but if you think about it, “Peter Pan” does take place on a tropical island filled with pirates – just like Adventureland.

debbie from middlesex on August 4th, 2011 at 6:45 pm

I’ve got a 3 month old baby grand-daughter called Pixie, so when she’s a little bit older she’ll just have to come and say hello to Tink’s and her friends.xx

Leigh from MD on August 4th, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Is this handicap friendly ?

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 5th, 2011 at 9:54 am

I’m checking on this now.

Valerie from PA on August 4th, 2011 at 8:22 pm

It should be temporary where ever this home is since Tinkerbell is slated to have her own land with the magic kingdom expansion. I am glad they made room for her somewhere it was ashame when her tree got cut down in toontown.

Jessica from NH on August 4th, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Is there a fastpass for this like Mickey & the Princesses???

Will there always be a second fairy or only sometimes? Seems like a lot of wait for only Tinkerbell???

Jennifer Fickley-Baker on August 5th, 2011 at 9:54 am

No FASTPASSES for her. I have no info on if this is something they plan to add.

Elizabeth on August 4th, 2011 at 10:14 pm

I’m all confused. I thought that Tink and friends was now going to be in EPCOT because they had decided not to go with the plan to build Pixie Hollow were Toon Town was and decided to go with the Circus idea instead.So were is she finally gonna be permanent?

Sean on August 5th, 2011 at 12:56 pm

So glad to see the Vernanda being used regularly now. They only time I’ve ever been inside is during Mickey’s NSSHalloween Party. I remember thinking “FINALLY! I get to see what’s inside this place!”

julie on August 7th, 2011 at 10:58 pm

OMG..Is this in WDW or WDL??/ Please say WDW. We are planning a trip in Sept and going to the mnsshp and my dd wants to dress as tink i would love to take her that day :)

Leigh from MD on August 9th, 2011 at 8:30 am

Hello, just wondering if you found out if this was handicap accessible? Thank you!

Connie on August 9th, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Is this at Disneyland in CA?

Mackenzie on August 10th, 2011 at 9:04 am

This is the permanent home….no pixie hollow planned now