Whether their peaks are capped with snow or the sun is shining brightly on it’s turrets, the castles of Disney Parks are some of the most iconic structures in history. Their magnificence and beauty are things we’ve captured on the Disney Parks Blog a number of times and today we wanted to take a look back at these top posts. Which of the castles do you find most magical?
Take 5: Castles at Disney Parks
- Beast Castle: Behind the Scenes With Walt Disney Imagineers – Check out this backstage look at the creation of Beast castle at Magic Kingdom Park, a huge milestone in the Fantasyland expansion.
- Disneyland at Dawn: Sleeping Beauty Castle Time Lapse – Here’s a mystical video that was shot in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle continuously from 6:30 a.m. until 8:00 a.m.
- Dynamic Dioramas: A Look Back at the Making of Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough – This past February, we shared a video that was produced back in 2008 of the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough, which re-opened on November 27 that year. Next time you’re at Disneyland park, take some time to walk through Sleeping Beauty Castle and check out these amazing dioramas.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle – Disney Parks photographer Paul Hiffmeyer shared a unique view of Sleeping Beauty Castle that was taken just before sunrise.
- Snow-Capped Mountains Behind Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle – You may have heard it snows at Disneyland park during the holidays, but here’s a photo that shows, on some days, Southern California’s snow-capped San Gabriel Mountains provide a lovely backdrop to Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle.