Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion Stretch Painting

Tune in for ‘Disney Storybook Vacations’

posted on August 2nd, 2011 by Ryan March, Editor, Disney Vacation Club’s Disney Files Magazine

When I wrote my first Disney Parks Blog post back in May, I told you about a Disney Vacation Club broadcast reaching viewers through the magic of the Internet. As someone who still makes a living through a printed magazine (and who still thinks the Internet is “magic”), promoting a webcast through a blog made me feel fancy, to say the least. I’m going considerably more “old school” today, delivering news about a Disney Vacation Club broadcast reaching homes through actual television sets.

'Disney Storybook Vacations'

It’s a half-hour show called “Disney Storybook Vacations,” and it follows the travels of real Disney Vacation Club Member families to Disney Parks and beyond. Our featured families were gracious hosts, welcoming our intrepid production crews as they explored everything from the pristine beaches of Maui to the historic streets of London. Along the way, the families’ personal stories reveal the surprising secret to vacationing in ways they never dreamed possible through a vacation-ownership program that, for 20 years now, has proven to work like magic. (You know, like the Internet.)

The show is airing in select markets and time slots through Aug. 14, so be sure to check your local listings to see if these storybook vacations are unfolding on a television near you.

Tagged:

Filed: Disney Vacation Club, Vacation Planning

Peter from GA on August 2nd, 2011 at 11:15 am

Is this just an infomercial?

Melissa from DE on August 2nd, 2011 at 5:55 pm

If it’s the one that was one a while ago, Peter, it’s actually very cute. But yes, it was more persuasive than informational. But still very entertaining.

Faith from MA on August 2nd, 2011 at 6:17 pm

how would i find the station?

Michelle from PA on August 2nd, 2011 at 6:20 pm

My hubby & I own 3 interests and it was the best move we could have ever made. I know I feel like I live a storybook vacation everytime we use our interest. We really do get to do things most people only dream of.

Michael on August 2nd, 2011 at 7:45 pm

We had an incredible family trip with our DVC points! My wife and I banked one year and borrowed a year to take my entire family down for 5 days. There were 24 of us in total with “Grammy & Poppy”, sons, daughters and all the grand kids! Grammy & Poppy were chosen as the Grand Marshalls of the parade! Most people thought we were a tour group there were so many family members there! It was a GREAT DVC trip!!

Tori on August 2nd, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Would love to see this…hope to buy into DVC in two more years…waiting, waiting, waiting…

Heather on August 3rd, 2011 at 10:19 am

Wish I could watch the show! Don’t have it here in my town, already did a search for it. Bummer! Will it be aired on another channel later on? or on line?