In past “What’s My Line?” posts, Disney Parks Blog readers have asked for more of a challenge. So in an attempt meet that request, I’m trying something new – well, old. Below you’ll find some quotes from Disneyland attractions past. This edition requires you to reach back into your memory – for some of you, even your childhood. Since these attractions are no longer found in our parks – you’ve got to know your stuff to get them right!
- Just refrain from hibernatin’.
- Nowadays we see these rugged mountains as a challenge of a different kind.
- You have escaped TRON’s Game Grid for now, Users.
- MAGNIFICATION … MAGNIFICATION … MAGNIFICATION
- The smoking lamp is out.
Special thanks to my fellow Disneyland Resort cast member, Roberta, for her help with these quotes. Leave your answers in the comments and I’ll update this post with the correct attractions later today.
UPDATE: How well did your memory serve you? Here are the correct answers:
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Circle-Vision: American Journeys
- PeopleMover: Thru the World of TRON
- Adventure Thru Inner Space
- Submarine Voyage