Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Happy Holidays from Disneyland Resort Paris

Blue Sky Cellar Open Today with New Disney California Adventure Park Updates

posted on September 23rd, 2011 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Red Car Trolley Poster

After a short closure, Blue Sky Cellar opened again today with new sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes looks at the continuing transformation of Disney California Adventure park. Guests will be able to view new videos, models and renderings to learn even more about the exciting changes coming to the park. Among the new artwork, you’ll also find three new attraction posters, including the one above featuring the new Red Car Trolley, coming to Buena Vista Street when it opens next year.

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Poster

Also featured in Blue Sky Cellar are posters for current guest favorites – The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Soarin’ Over California.

Soarin’ Over California Poster

Be sure to stop by Blue Sky Cellar and keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for updates on Cars Land, Buena Vista Street and more.

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

15 Comments 1 Reply

Fred from CA on September 23rd, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Those are great looking posters. I’m looking forward to visiting the Blue Sky cellar again.

Paul from LA on September 23rd, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Will these posters be available for sale?

Erin Glover on September 23rd, 2011 at 6:27 pm

These will be available for purchase along with the other posters that have been featured in Blue Sky Cellar in Spring 2012.

Vincent on September 23rd, 2011 at 4:21 pm

I love the Red Car poster… I SOOOOO wish there was a version of it that said “Pacific Electric” instead of “red car.” Still love it though!

Shauna from WA on September 23rd, 2011 at 4:22 pm

I agree, these posters look amazing! I was just at Blue Sky Cellar last Thursday and wondered when the next update was happening. Disney…I would love to see these posters made into postcards!!!! Any chance of that?

Cindy on September 23rd, 2011 at 5:29 pm

Love the Soarin’ poster, put me on the list! Can not wait to visit again!! GREAT ARTWORK!

Alisha from UT on September 23rd, 2011 at 5:36 pm

These are fabulous! I love the new style! I need these as posters and postcards, mmmkay? ;)

Eric on September 23rd, 2011 at 5:42 pm

The other three posters have a nice 60′s-retro look to them–
But the Red Car poster feels like such a “real” advertisement from the 40′s, wouldn’t mind seeing a more period-accurate 30′s art-deco poster going up for real around DCA, until the construction walls come down.
Not just for promotion, but could be a nice way of covering the transition from the former “train” motif–as if the hub was “slowly turning” into the 30′s Los Angeles that had the Trolleys in it–and wouldn’t break the immersive theme…Guests might think it was just another period ad, until the real trolleys showed up! :)

Dean on September 23rd, 2011 at 6:32 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Jonathan from TX on September 23rd, 2011 at 7:08 pm

I absolutely love these attraction posters. I must get them in mini form. =)

Otto on September 23rd, 2011 at 9:36 pm

The red car poster artwork is amazing!

Gregory on September 23rd, 2011 at 11:53 pm

Um, something is rather obviously wrong with the ToT poster.

Linzie on September 24th, 2011 at 2:17 am

These posters are absolutely breath-taking!!!! I love the art deco early 40′s feel of them! I can not wait for them to go on sale. Any word on the rumored attraction posters book from Art of Disney Parks?

Kevin on September 24th, 2011 at 5:09 pm

These posters are incredible, especially the Red Car Trolley one – I’m so looking forward to this opening in 2012

Gregory, what’s obviously wrong with the ToT poster?

Jacqueline on September 26th, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Attraction posters look awesome! Any specific dates or months on when Buena Vista St will open?

Suzanne on September 29th, 2011 at 1:14 pm