Disney's Electrical Parade

‘Crossroads at House of Blues’ Dining Experience Now at Downtown Disney District

posted on September 2nd, 2011 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Earlier this week, a new dining experience debuted at the House of Blues in the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim. “Crossroads at House of Blues” features a new menu created by celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez.

Meatball Sliders from House of Blues at Downtown Disney District

Chef Aaron incorporated flavors from all over the world to create new signature dishes like shrimp and grits, short rib meatball sliders, hand stretched grilled flatbreads, chile braised short ribs and street tacos. But don’t worry, jambalaya fans! House of Blues favorites like jambalaya will remain on the menu alongside updated versions of guest favorites like cornbread, pulled pork sandwiches and signature burgers.

Flatbreads from House of Blues at Downtown Disney District

“House of Blues is all about music, love, art and spirituality,” said Chef Aaron. “In many ways, those are the same ingredients for great food and that’s exactly what I’ve tried to capture in the new menu for the Crossroads restaurants.”

Downtown Disney District guests can enjoy lunch and dinner seven days a week at “Crossroads at House of Blues” and breakfast Monday through Friday.

Filed: Disney Dining, Disneyland Resort, Downtown Disney District

Mary from MA on September 2nd, 2011 at 4:56 pm

So much you post about is Calf. We always go to Disney in Florida wish to hear and see more about things going on in Flordia.

Jeff on September 2nd, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Just wondering if the Crossroads or House of Blues itself has been added to any of the Disney Meal Plans ?

Betty on September 2nd, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Ditto, Mary!! I love reading about Disneyland things, but it seem like recently, that’s ALL I read. How about Florida House of Blues? Is this amazing food offered there?

Alison on September 2nd, 2011 at 9:39 pm

@Mary: There are lots of great posts for Orlando, just check the archive! Please keep up the California posts, too!

Ralph from CA on September 2nd, 2011 at 10:53 pm

I got to preview the menu last month when I was down there and everything was great! I can’t wait for my next trip to Disneyland!

Erin from AZ on September 4th, 2011 at 12:25 am

Does it seem to anyone else that every restaurant in Disney now serves flatbreads? We normally go to WDW so it may be different at Disney CA, but you can hardly find a decent pizza at any of the resorts anymore and the flatbreads we’ve tried in FL have been rather disappointing. I think this may have something to do with the free dining plans they are promoting all the time. I hope this trend stops sooner rather than later. Also, I hope H of B is still serving the Voodoo Shrimp. It was one of our faves.