Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park

Disney’s Wedding Pavilion Time Lapse at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on September 13th, 2011 by Korri McFann, Worldwide Marketing & Business Development Director, Weddings & Honeymoons

Ever wonder what it takes to pull off a seamless wedding event at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion at Walt Disney World Resort? If so, have I got a treat for you! We worked with Disney Fine Art Videography to capture an entire ceremony, from setup to cleanup, and then sped it up to make everything unfold before your eyes in under one minute flat.

Don’t forget to leave me a comment below to let me know what you think of the video! And as always, to stay up-to-date with everything happily-ever-after connect with us on Facebook.

See the posts below for a closer look at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion at Walt Disney World Resort:

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Behind the Scenes, Walt Disney World Resort, Weddings & Honeymoons

Lynne from VA on September 13th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

I don’t think video does it justice. Having a daughter who had a Disney Fairy Tail wedding I can attest that the staff was wonderful. The planing easy and the outcome amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of getting married especially a Disney fanatic.

May on September 13th, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Love it…. nice to wed like a prince and a princess..hope someday we could visit the Disneyland.

Jonas on September 13th, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Great video but a little bit too short! :) Then again, always leave the audience wanting more. Where is the music from?

Lisa on September 13th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I will be renewing my vowels here:)! Love the video, more please :)!

Lisa on September 13th, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Oops it’s vows* haha

Ellen on September 13th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Jonas – the music is from the movie Enchanted with Amy Adams.

Faith on September 13th, 2011 at 7:45 pm

I’ve been to Disney World only once, but I really liked the magical feel of the place! I want to attend a Disney Wedding or have one of my own!

Lisa from TN on September 13th, 2011 at 11:26 pm

I got married at the newly created (in 2000) wedding garden at the Disneyland Hotel. Everything was so lovely and done so well. I especially loved the personalized Mickey/Minnie hand fans we had made for our guests to keep cool with. We had a small wedding, with an on-site pianist for entertainment at the reception. The garden was beautiful, the flowers and cake were wonderful, and the best thing was how easy and no fuss it was. Such attention to detail too, from the helpful staff, to the nice touches we found in our suite when we returned from the park that night. Highly recommend!