Walt Disney at Disneyland Park

New Disney Character Meet-and-Greets This Year at Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park

posted on September 28th, 2011 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Even more of your Disney friends will be meeting guests at Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland park. In addition to Mickey and his friends appearing in their own Halloween costumes and the Disney Villains scaring up fun around the park, there will be new friends joining the party:

• Phineas and Ferb – The popular Disney Channel will meet-and-greet with their fans at the Carnation Plaza Gardens Stage.
  • Stormtroopers – Darth Vader’s menacing armored guards are landing in Tomorrowland, so be on the lookout!
  • Duffy the Disney Bear – Find Duffy dressed in his adorable pumpkin costume at Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A.

Are you as excited about Mickey’s Halloween Party as we are? Here’s a look back at some of the fun we had last year:

The first night of the party – this Friday, Sept. 30 – is already sold out, so be sure to get your tickets for the remaining nights now at Disneyland.com/HalloweenTime!

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Debra from CA on September 28th, 2011 at 1:20 pm

And Capt Jack Sparrow ?

Tony from CA on September 28th, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I like seeing when they use floats from past parades. Parade of Dreams castle re themed.

Howard from CA on September 28th, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Hello, I was just wondering if there is a list of all the meet-and-greet characters at Mickey’s Halloween Party and their locations inside the park? Thanks!

Loren on September 28th, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Thanks for the update, but we’ve already know about these for weeks. Are there going to be others? Will there be rarer characters this year? Will Agent P be alternating with Phineas and Ferb or is it just Phineas and Ferb (I’m totally excited to meet them IN Disneyland)? I’m with Howard…is there a list somewhere?

Ann from CA on September 29th, 2011 at 11:02 am

Will Stitch be in a meet and greet? He’s in the parade, he’s all dressed up, so how about some LOVE for STITCH!??!?

Hannah on October 2nd, 2011 at 3:57 am

Hello! I was wondering, firstly, if Jack Skellington will be out for Meet & Greets during the Halloween party, and, secondly, was hoping to inquire as to when we could meet him during regular park hours this October?
Thank you very much for your help!

Susan on October 3rd, 2011 at 10:12 am

Ohhh how I wish to be in Florida or California right about now! Never thought Halloween could be so much fun!

Fred from CA on October 3rd, 2011 at 1:07 pm

I’ve seen some videos online and Miss Piggy is in the Cavalcade this year! She appears on the back of the last float.

As a side note, I would love to be able to meet Bolt and Mittens in either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure!

Fred from CA on October 6th, 2011 at 7:34 pm

…And speaking of Miss Piggy, I am really looking forward to the new Muppet film.

I have always been a Muppet fan!

Jennifer on October 12th, 2011 at 1:41 am

My vote goes to bringing the 7 Dwarfs out to Disneyland, special event or not. With them being so popular, it doesn’t make sense as to why they’re only out in Florida, and only for “special events”.

Nicholas on October 15th, 2011 at 8:32 pm

hey it’s me my vote is the pirates of the carribean ride