Did you hear? For the first time at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, top HGTV personalities are sharing tips on how to create an amazing entertainment room. It’s happening every Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the festival and yes, the seminars are included with Epcot admission.
This morning, Monica Pedersen from HGTV’s “Designed to Sell” and “Dream Home Giveaway 2011” had her first seminar with guests at the Festival Center. As a child, Monica absorbed both her father’s handyman skills and her mother’s talents with a sewing machine.
Other HGTV hosts are coming to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival each week. Here’s the lineup (subject to change):
- Oct. 14-16 – Erin Loechner, “Design Happens”
- Oct. 21-23 – Taniya Nayak, “Designed to Sell” and “House Hunters on Vacation”
- Oct. 28-30 – Kim Stoegbauer, “On-line Party Inspiration”
- Nov. 4-6 – Lisa LaPorta, “Designed to Sell”
- Nov. 11-13 – Emily Henderson, “Secrets From a Stylist” and “HGTV Design Star” winner Season 5 “Design Star”