Tokyo Disneyland Park, Haunted Mansion

Paris Hilton Visits Disneyland Paris

posted on October 20th, 2011 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Paris Hilton Celebrates Halloween at Disneyland Paris

Look at who made a surprise visit to Disneyland Paris this week. Paris Hilton and some of her friends celebrated Halloween early at the park with Cruella De Vil, Maleficent and the Evil Queen after Disney’s Maleficious Halloween Party. During Paris’ visit, she also enjoyed a few attractions, including the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Here is another shot from our friends at Disneyland Paris.

Paris Hilton Celebrates Halloween at Disneyland Paris

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Disneyland Paris

Paul from NY on October 20th, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Why, why, why would you celebrate this? This woman is the exact opposite of everything we hope our kids aspire to be. Please do not be boasting about the fact that this particular “celebrity” (famous for nothing other than having a rich family and making a very family-unfriendly video) is in the Disney Parks. Nothing could be worse to show young people.

Robert on October 20th, 2011 at 12:38 pm

I completely agree with Paul from NY.

Tom from AL on October 20th, 2011 at 1:07 pm

I would not completely defend ALL that Paris does, but you have to realize that she is also a business woman. I’m sure we’ve all done things when we were young that we’ve regretted. She is in the limelight, so all that she does is magnified in the MSM. She owns a company that hires on many people, although Occupy Paris probably ignores this. I’ve been to Disneyland Paris before, but I’m sure it’s changed alot since the mid-90′s! I wish her well in her business ventures and hope she enjoys her stay at… The Paris Hilton?

Rhonda on October 20th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Totally agree with Paul. I can’t think of anyone more un “Disney” than Paris Hilton. Uggggh…I hope she bought that stuff and it wasn’t given to her!

John on October 20th, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I agree with Paul from NY. She should not be highlighted by Disney. Bad call.

Edward on October 20th, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Agree with Paul, why would Disney celebrate a person who is many famous for all the bad reasons

Jonathan on October 20th, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Hey everyone – all the comments encouraged me to start an account so I could comment – I really understand the whole Paris Hilton thing but it is all about Paris and Paris. But really gets get honest about those AMAZING characters – they look so Great! and they are sooooo in Character. It’s all about the horns baby!

TROY from IN on October 20th, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Ahhh…but Maleficent looks GREAT!!

ryan from FL on October 20th, 2011 at 10:37 pm

Disneyland Paris is absolutely the most beautiful of the Disneylands, but seeing pictures of Paris Hilton there sullies the beauty of that park.

Joost on October 21st, 2011 at 4:20 am

Bonjour, Paris Hilton might not be the best example for kids but does every celebrity have to be a role model? It really is up to you, the parent, to teach your kids about morales, values or good and evil, what would a (Disney)fairy tale be without an Evil Queen or Cruella? I really hope Paris had a magical time at my home park…

‘You’re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway.’
Walt Disney

BRUNO on October 21st, 2011 at 10:02 am

Disney is all about happiness and magic, never about prejudjements.

Ty on October 21st, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I agree with Bruno

Robert from QLD on October 21st, 2011 at 7:21 pm

I hope Paris had a magical day and enjoyed the friendly carefree accepting attitude of all the cast members. Everyone has a child in them, and it is wonderful to see Paris letting her inner child run free. The photo of Paris with the evil and wicked characters is great… A real sisterhood!

Belinda on October 22nd, 2011 at 10:28 am

She fits right in with the villains. I don’t think she merits Disney celebrity status.