Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Holiday Shopping at the Disneyland Resort

posted on November 29th, 2011 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Forget Black Friday and forget Cyber Monday – Disneyland Resort is the place to do the holiday shopping for the Disney fan in your life. But with so many gifts to buy, where’s a girl to start? That’s why I enlisted the help of our Disney shopping expert, Michelle Harker, who showed me the best places to find new and unique merchandise throughout the Disneyland Resort. Come along with us!

For those who want to follow along, here’s our shopping list:

Disneyland park

Downtown Disney District

Disney California Adventure park

What are your favorite Disneyland Resort shopping spots?

Tagged: , , , , ,

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort, Downtown Disney District

Dinah on November 29th, 2011 at 6:50 pm

What a fun excursion. Thanks for the tips, Erin and Michelle. I love, love, love the Christmas Yoda. Soooo cute! I am partial to Vinylmation, so I do a ton of shopping at D Street as well. But the customized animation pictures from Off the Page are such a great idea. And you really can’t go wrong with Disney sweets from Marceline’s. Disneyland is just made for the holidays!

Erin Glover on November 30th, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Christmas Yoda you must have, Dinah! :)

KC from UT on November 29th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Very fun! I loved seeing all the new Christmas items. I can’t wait to see more video’s like this featuring Michelle and Erin. They great personalities.

=) Thanks again.

Sandra from CA on November 29th, 2011 at 7:26 pm

No stops in Disneyana or the Disney Gallery? Those are my favorite places to shop.

Roger on November 29th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

What a GREAT video. Makes me want to go out and shop at DLR right now! I really enjoyed going along on the shopping adventure.

Erin and Michelle, you both ROCK. DLR has the prettiest and most fun Social Media and Merchandise communication people of all Disney Parks. Sorry Steven, it’s true ;) LoL!

Happy Holidays!

Erin Glover on November 30th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Thanks, Roger! Steven is quite pretty as well, though! :D

Corin on November 29th, 2011 at 9:24 pm

This makes me so excited for my trip in two weekends! The Emporium is awesome to shop at and I also love going to the World of Disney store. I honestly have never thought of getting the custom animation art. Brilliant!

shawna on November 29th, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Love this informative humorous video. keep them coming! :)

Jacqueline on November 30th, 2011 at 10:44 am

Thanks for sharing more Holiday shopping tips, Erin and Michelle! This video is definitely feeding my gift shopping urge to splurge, hahaha :-X !

Antoinette from CA on November 30th, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I had no idea Mlle. Antoinette’s was back in business. I was so sad when it closed down. I loved having a store at Disneyland named after me.

Erin Glover on November 30th, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Hello Mlle. Antoinette! The store which shares your name re-opened in May. Check out Michelle’s post for the details here.

Heidi from CA on November 30th, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Oh, how I wish I could be there to shop for Christmas. I saw something in that video that I think my husband would like – that Grand Circle Tour shirt or tee shirt with the Disneyland RR on it! Oh, well, it’s still fun to dream Disney Dreams!

Erin Glover on December 1st, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Heidi, if you’re interested in getting the All Aboard denim shirt or tee for your husband there are a few ways you can do that without actually being here at the parks. If you contact Merchandise Guest Services at 877-560-6477 or merchandiseguestservices@disney.go.com they should be able to fulfill your request.

Hunter from CA on November 30th, 2011 at 9:20 pm

In some past years there was an early morning shopping event at World of Disney in Downtown Disney for Annual Passholders with certain items on sale, and a Toys for Tots donation drive. Is there one planned for this holiday season? Did I miss it already? Thank you!!!

Erin Glover on December 1st, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Hunter – that event is always a favorite of ours here at the Disneyland Resort, but unfortunately this year we were unable to host it.

Hunter from CA on December 1st, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Hi Erin. Thanks for the clarification. Bummer though. Hopefully there will still be a Toys for Tots presence somewhere at Disney this season.

Danny on December 1st, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Is Christmas Yoda a Disney Parks exclusive?

Erin Glover on December 2nd, 2011 at 5:08 pm

A Parks exclusive it is, Danny.