Disney Parks Blog Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios

‘Never Land Pirate’ Jake is Coming to Disney Parks

posted on November 11th, 2011 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

‘Never Land Pirate’ Jake is Coming to Disney Parks

Great news, “Jake and the Never Land Pirates” fans! Jake, from the popular Disney Junior show, will begin greeting guests at Disney Parks this month.

Starting November 13, Jake will be making regular appearances at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort. He will join Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso and June from “Little Einsteins” at the Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine. Guests at the character dining experience will be able to get into the action by swabbing the deck, rowing the boat and shouting “yo ho” to songs from the show, including “Roll Up the Map,” “Hot Lava” and “Talk Like a Pirate.”

Also beginning November 13, Jake will join the Stars of Disney Junior at their meet and greet location in the Animation Courtyard. In order to make way for Jake, the Little Einsteins will no longer appear at that location.

Jake fans visiting the Disneyland Resort will also be able to meet their favorite little pirate beginning November 20, along Hollywood Boulevard at Disney California Adventure park.

Be sure to check daily entertainment guides for character greeting times and locations.

Yo ho! Let’s go!

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

Loren from CA on November 11th, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I’ve only gotten to meet him at the D23 Expo, so I’m looking forward to seeing him more often at Disney California Adventure. I wish more of the Disney Junior stars would be out and about during the day!

Fred from CA on November 11th, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Cool. Its a very cute show. I’m sure that kids will be excited to see him.

David from FL on November 11th, 2011 at 1:42 pm

This is exciting, but long overdue! I hope Izzy and Cubby can join Jake here in Orlando soon! My little one will go insane to finally get to see Jake! Any word on Jake toys for the holidays?

Trudie on November 13th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Will the Little Einsteins be appearing somewhere else, or are they being phased out entirely?

Julie on November 13th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Yay! We are so excited! Can’t wait to see Jake when we go to Disney in March and eat at Hollywood and Vine.

April on November 13th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Is this a permanent thing? I hope it’s not a just a temporary thing. I’m with David, I hope Izzy and Cubby can join him. We plan to go to Orlando in September of 2012 and my boys would have a fit over Jake! It is their favorite thing on Disney Jr.

MARIANNE on November 13th, 2011 at 6:13 pm

AUGH!!! We will have missed him by a week! We had lunch at Hollywood & Vine last Tuesday — LOVED it, and wished for Jake to be among the characters there! My son adores Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

Melinda on November 13th, 2011 at 7:05 pm

We are very excited to hear that! We are also looking for Jake and the Neverland Pirates toys. My son just loves the show. He can’t wait to see Izzy and Cubby too. Hope they appear soon.

Joyce on November 13th, 2011 at 7:08 pm

This is so awesome… The 2 year old loves Jake, Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso and June. He will be so very excited. I do hope they do not phase out teh Little Einsteins though. Can’t wait to see everyone in March.