This weekend ends another successful and tasty year of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. So, we wanted to take a look back at a few of the stories we’ve shared on the Disney Parks Blog, including some delicious recipes and even the celebrity talent who taught us their tips and tricks. What was your favorite dish?
Take 5: Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Gift Tips from This Week’s HGTV Celebrity Expert at The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – In October, Erin Loechner, a featured blogger for Design Happens on HGTV.com, shared simple homemade gift tips with guests.
- With the Help of Ocean Spray, Gary Walks Guests Through the Cranberry Bog at Epcot – Our friends at Ocean Spray brought a cranberry bog display to the event as part of their ongoing commitment to educate consumers about the taste, health and heritage of the cranberry.
- Just Four More Party for the Senses Events at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Take a peek at some of the fabulous food and entertainment from a recent Party for the Senses at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Jamie Deen’s 3 Easy Grilling Tips – And He’s Back for Epcot Food & Wine Fest – Check out this video to see Jamie Deen’s three easy grilling tips!
- Tiramisu with the ‘Cake Boss’ at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – The “Cake Boss” shared his recipe for a decadent tiramisu.