Every family has their Thanksgiving traditions; Disney included. With this holiday especially, the traditions seem to revolve around everything scrump-dilly-icious! To join in the festivities, we’re taking a look back at some of our favorite eats and treats from the Disney Parks Blog. Now it’s your turn. Give your recipes and Thanks.
Take 5: Thanksgiving Eats & Treats from Disney Parks and Resorts
- Please Pass the Turkey Leg…Rice Krispies Treat from Disney Parks! – Created special for the Thanksgiving holiday, the consumables team at Disney Theme Park Merchandise has introduced a Rice Krispies treat that is shaped like an iconic turkey leg found at Disney Parks.
- Bake it Yourself: Recipe for Disney Cruise Line’s Crispy Roasted Duck Breast with Marquise Potatoes – Check out this delicious recipe for Disney Cruise Line’s crispy roasted duck breast with marquise potatoes.
- A Taste of Epcot Food & Wine Festival for Thanksgiving – In case you weren’t able to attend this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, we’re sharing the recipe for a pumpkin mousse trifle with cranberries and apricot-orange sauce.
- Bake Me A Cake – Tangaroa Terrace Sweet Potato Cake at the Disneyland Resort – Who doesn’t love learning another way to eat your vegetables? Check out this behind-the-scenes video from the Disneyland Bakery.
- Fancy Pumpkin Beignets From Club 33 at Disneyland Park – Earlier this fall, we scored the recipe for an “upscale” version of our favorite fancy donuts – pumpkin beignets with a divine maple glaze. Enjoy!