We always find a reason to include a fireworks show at Disney Parks and Resorts. It’s doesn’t matter if it’s during Halloween time, the Fourth of July or celebrating the maiden voyage of a new cruise ship, fireworks always make an event more magical! This week’s Take 5 falls on New Year’s Eve, so we wanted to take a look back at some spectacular fireworks shots from around Disney Parks throughout the past year. Here’s to a sparkling start to the new year!
Take 5: Fireworks Throughout 2011 at Disney Parks and Resorts
- Forty Years of Fireworks at Walt Disney World Resort – Check out this awesome clip, in which Principal Fireworks & Special Effects Designer Brad Cicotti shares the history of Disney fireworks and offers a backstage look at how these shows are launched each night.
- A Spooktacular in the Sky at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts – Here are some images from Happy HalloWishes, a unique experience with lots of fireworks for Halloween guests.
- Fireworks Old and New at Disneyland Park – Disneyland Resort Photographer Paul Hiffmeyer shared some tips for getting that perfect shot during a fireworks show.
- Celebrating Fourth of July at Walt Disney World Resort – A spectacular fireworks show was just one way we celebrated the Fourth of July at Walt Disney World Resort this year. Here’s a list of all the festivities!
- Maiden Voyage Guests Enjoy Innovation and Pixie Dust Aboard the Disney Dream – During the maiden voyage of the Disney Dream, guests enjoyed a brand-new fireworks spectacular called Buccaneer Blast!