Cinderella Castle Fireworks Show

See the Never Land Pirate Band in Concert at Our Next Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up

posted on January 23rd, 2012 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

UPDATE: Emails have been sent to all confirmed attendees for the Jake and the Never Land Pirate Band Meet-Up.

UPDATE: All attendees have been selected for the Jake and the Never Land Pirate Band Meet-Up! Selected entries will be confirmed via email.

Jake and the Never Land Pirate Band Perform at Disney California Adventure Park

We mentioned it last week during our “2 Days for $99” Ticket Contest and now is your chance to register to attend our Jake and the Never Land Pirate Band Meet-Up on February 4!

Join Jake from the popular Disney Channel show, “Jake and the Never Land Pirates,” as we welcome the one-and-only Never Land Pirate Band in concert at Disney California Adventure park. Come sing along with some of their hit songs from the show and even get the chance to meet the band! Of course, there will be lots of special surprises during the event as well.

Since this opportunity will be especially exciting for families with young children, for the first time we’re increasing the amount of guests each RSVP allows – from one to three. So each confirmed attendee may bring up to 3 guests, allowing more of our younger friends to attend. Check-in for the event will begin at 11:30 a.m., and the band will perform at 1 p.m. Park admission is not required to attend the event.

Space for the event is limited and you must RSVP to meetups@disney.go.com, following these directions carefully:

• All guests who RSVP for the event must be 18 years or older, but your guests do not need to be 18.
  • Valid RSVPs must include: 1) “Jake and the Never Land Pirate Band Meet-Up RSVP” in the subject line and 2) your name, email address and phone number in the body of the email. All confirmed RSVPs will be for the person who responds plus up to three guests. Incomplete RSVPs will not be accepted.
  • Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.

Entrants whose valid RSVPs are received before we reach capacity will be sent an email to confirm their attendance for the event on February 4, 2012. I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Get your RSVP in now and come paaaarty like a pirate with Jake, the Never Land Pirate Band and the Disney Parks Blog!

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Carrie on January 23rd, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Is this being held in the Park or in the Resort area if no admission is required?

Tanya on January 23rd, 2012 at 6:12 pm

just sent in my RSVP hope I made it~ i have a 4yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old and they love jake and the neverland pirates!

Jessica on January 23rd, 2012 at 6:17 pm

are you restricted to the concert area or can you walk around the park as well?

FRANCESCA on January 23rd, 2012 at 8:41 pm

we missed the post and responded too late. :( will the characters be available that day for pictures and autographs for park visitors? we have an annual pass and my son would love to meet the band. he loves the show and sings their songs all the time.

Erin Glover on January 24th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Hi Francesca – The Never Land Pirate Band will be at Disney California Adventure park just for the meet-up; however, you can meet Jake each day in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area, just outside the Disney Junior – Live on Stage! show. Be sure to check the daily entertainment guide for character meet & greet times and locations.

Lyzette on January 23rd, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Jessica i am wondering that as well! If you find out, post it on here please

Katherine on January 24th, 2012 at 8:26 am

Will part of the park be closed that day for this event?

Erin Glover on January 24th, 2012 at 1:07 pm

No, this will be a private event inside the park. Disney California Adventure park will be open to guests from 10 am – 9 pm on February 4.

Josephin from CA on January 24th, 2012 at 9:43 am

Just sent an email… Hopefully I make it…

RUTH on January 24th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I’m checking if the confirmation emails have already been sent.

Brian on January 24th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Will the list of invitees be posted to the blog as it has in the past? I don’t always get the email response to my work email.

NATALIE on January 24th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

hi Erin; I am not sure how I keep missing everything; I have been responding to this even for a few days; I even did the Questions; and then I tried for this; and still no luck! is there anyway we can get a spot? We are 4 hours away and can be there with that much notice?
Thank you!

Carrie on January 24th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Do we get to stay in the park after the performance and enjoy the rest of the day?

Michelle on January 24th, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Boo – do you think any last minute spots are opening up? We happen to be traveling down from San Francisco that week and my SON LOVES Jake! I sent in my email request yesterday, but no RSP confirmation email :( Is there anything we can do? pretty please??

Stephen on January 24th, 2012 at 10:09 pm

They haven’t clearly stated if people attending the event will be allowed full access to the park afterwards, however I’m going to guess they will. I’m not sure how they can keep you penned up into only one portion of the park.

Erin, any confirmation?

Thanks!

Dan on January 25th, 2012 at 2:21 am

I won the “2 for $99″ contest. Is that separate from this or am I able to go to the Meet Up as well and not have to sign up again this time.

Erin Glover on January 25th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Dan – If you replied to the contest confirmation email in time, then you are all set for yourself and up to three guests to attend the meet-up.

Tracy on January 26th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

I rec’d a confirmation email but never replied back. Yikes! Was I supposed too??? It didn’t say anything in the email. Thanks!

Toni on January 26th, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I sent my reply at 2:00 on the 23rd, but never saw a confirmation!!! Am I confirmed or not???

Toni on January 27th, 2012 at 1:46 pm

I know I was one of the first to RSVP but never got a confirmation…was this randomly done or did I miss my confirmation? My 4 and 2 year old love this show and would love to go see the concert…Please let me know if I made it???

Toni

morgan on January 28th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Any chance it’s a outdoor event so we can hear the sharky and bones concert. My 4yr would love it.

David from CA on January 28th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

I’m intrested as Toni’s in her question and sent in my email around the same time as her and also had to be one of the 1st when it was 1st annouched. This would be geared to kids, so why would the e-mail not have the name and ages of the guests, in the past I brought my adult kids, but this time I would have brought of my 3 nieces under 10 … some past meet-ups reqired at least the names for this. If a bunch of adults show up and not kids it won’t be to the spirit of the entertainmnet.

Erin on January 29th, 2012 at 3:48 am

How many people were there alloted to attend? I agree. I sent my email straight away and was not chosen, it seems many people weren’t..

David on January 31st, 2012 at 11:58 am

should I have received a confirmation. Was I selected?

Toni on January 31st, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Not sure if you will respond Erin but I really am not sure if I am a confirmed guest or not. My 4 year old and 2 year old are desperate to see the show :)

Dusty on February 1st, 2012 at 4:24 pm

@ERIN I too also replied right when this event was posted and still have not received and email confirmation. Im wondering was this randomly picked or is it first come firts serve? My 2yr old loves Jake and the pirates so please let us know what we can do :)

chris from CA on February 2nd, 2012 at 3:44 pm

@erin on the release and waiver for saturday what on the event/project line do we write jake and the neverland pirates meet-up?