UPDATE: All winners have been selected for the “2 Days for $99” Ticket Contest! Winning entries will be confirmed via email.
Here are the answers to our contest questions:
- Ursula is 7.5 feet tall and 12 feet wide in The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure attraction at Disney California Adventure park.
- Actress Allison Janney provided the voice for Star Tours “spokesbot” Aly San San.
- Nine floats appear in “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” at Disneyland park.
Southern California residents, this contest is for you! Enter now for your chance to win two Southern California Resident “2 Days for $99” tickets. Winners can enjoy the great attractions, shows and experiences at both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park with this special ticket. And there’s a bonus prize!
All winners will also receive VIP access to our next Disney Parks Blog meet-up at the Disneyland Resort! On February 4, 2012, we’re inviting our readers to come see the Never Land Pirate Band in concert at Disney California Adventure park. Join Jake himself and paaaaarrrty with us – with some special surprises, of course! VIP access includes guaranteed entry to the event (email confirmation will be required), VIP seating for the concert and other exclusive perks.
If you’re not a So Cal resident or you did not win the “2 Days for $99” Ticket Contest – don’t worry! We’ll announce more details about the event and begin accepting RSVPs next week. Stay tuned!
So Southern California residents, here’s how to enter. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2 Days for $99 Ticket Contest” and the following in the body of the email (you must be 18 or older and a Southern California resident to enter):
- Correct answers to contest questions listed below (in correct order)
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Mailing address (no P.O. boxes)
And here are your questions. Remember, all questions must be answered correctly and in correct order for your entry to be valid, so think hard! (Hint: You can find the answers in past Disney Parks Blog posts.)
- How tall and wide is Ursula in The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure attraction at Disney California Adventure park?
- Who provided the voice for Star Tours “spokesbot” Aly San San?
- How many floats appear in “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade” at Disneyland park?
Please follow the instructions carefully and double-check your answers. Entries that do not follow all directions and do not provide correct answers will be disqualified. For official rules, please click here. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Ends January 19, 2012. Transportation/travel and other expenses not included in prize.
I will post an update at the top of this post (along with the answers to the questions) when all winning entries have been received. Good luck!