Our Disney Parks Blog authors and merchandise fanatics Steven Miller and Michelle Harker have been busy gearing up for the brand new T-shirts, pins and other goodies to hit the shelves this year. Check out some of the blog posts below to see what we’re most excited about. What new digs will you be wearing this year?
Take 5: 2012 Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks and Resorts
- Gearing Up for New Disney California Adventure Park Merchandise – Check out one of the new merchandise programs that you can expect to see when Los Feliz Five & Dime opens at Disney California Adventure park.
- The Key to the Galaxy at Disneyland Resort – Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders got a sneak peek at the Star Tours 25th Anniversary Commemorative Tee, six limited-edition “keys” from the “Unlock the Magic” collection, and more!
- Maiden Voyage Merchandise for the Disney Fantasy – Now Maiden Voyage guests can purchase merchandise in advance before boarding the ship, and have their select merchandise available in their staterooms once they arrive. Now that’s what I call service!
- First Look at New Hidden Mickey Pins for 2012 at Disney Parks – Be on the lookout for two different waves of pins introduced at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts this month and again in summer.
- New Shirts with Character Arriving This Spring at Disney Parks – This spring, new shirts will feature outlines of Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy that are filled with words that describe their personalities. Check them out!