Romance is in the air! Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort will once again host “Romance of the Big Band Era” this Valentine’s Day, and if you and your sweetheart are looking for a place to celebrate look no further! Starting today, you will find everything your hearts desire, including:
- Swing bands at the Main Stage – nightly from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 11: Tim Gill & The All-Stars
- Sunday, Feb. 12: The Swingcats
- Monday, Feb. 13: The Wise Guys
- Tuesday, Feb. 14: Tim Gill & The All-Stars
- Swing dancers will be invited to be part of the festivities and in addition to offering swing dance lessons, there will be a Swing Dance-Off competition as well!
- “Gone with the Wind” at AMC Theaters – Feb. 10-16 (check here for showtimes)
- Select restaurants offering special menus with couples dinner packages:
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
- House of Blues
- Make your reservation soon! Call Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463 to make a reservation.
Be sure to pick up a red rose for your sweetheart from one of the flower vendors! We look forward to seeing you enjoying the festivities. Happy Valentine’s Day from the Downtown Disney District!