New York World's Fair 50th Anniversary

Eli Manning is Coming to Disney World!

posted on February 5th, 2012 by Darrell Fry, Sports Media Director, Walt Disney World

UPDATE: Eli Manning is planning to celebrate the big win at the Walt Disney World Resort on Monday. What question would you like to ask the Super Bowl MVP before the grand parade scheduled for 1:20 p.m.? Let us know in the comments and then watch the Disney Parks Blog for your answer.

As I stood there inside Lucas Oil Stadium while Eli Manning reveled in his team’s Super Bowl victory over the New England Patriots, I knew that he was also thinking about being somewhere else. As the confetti and hoopla swirled around us, Eli let the rest of the world in on his private post-game plans, so now I can tell you too: Eli Manning is planning to come to Walt Disney World Resort!

Eli stared into a TV camera and shouted those famous words – “I’m going to Disney World!” It was the 45th time a superstar athlete or celebrity has screamed that line that will be part of the now iconic Super Bowl commercial airing nationally over the next several days.

Eli will be whisked to Walt Disney World Resort on Monday to toast the team’s 21-17 win with a grand parade down Main Street, U.S.A., in Magic Kingdom Park. He will also interact with some NFL Youth kids and maybe experience an attraction or two, creating some lasting Disney memories just like millions of guests at Disney Parks all around the world. Then he’ll jet back home where undoubtedly the Super Bowl celebrations will continue.

So how do we pull this whole thing off? Well, that’s one secret I’m going to keep to myself.

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Rina from NY on February 5th, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Ok, I can’t wait to see it.
When will it be posted here or when can I see it on TV?????
Yikes, not sure I can wait much longer…..to hear those words and cry!!!!

Barbara from MI on February 5th, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I agree with Rina…I was hoping some super fast editing would be done and that commercial would have been on during the post show…too bad it was on NBC or it might have been.

Michelle from FL on February 5th, 2012 at 10:26 pm

What time is the parade going to be?

Aaron on February 5th, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Who would you like to thank most for this win?

Adam on February 5th, 2012 at 10:34 pm

I’d like to know what was Eli’s favorite Disney memory from his last trip in 2008!

Kyle on February 5th, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Question for Eli. Do you and brother talk before the big game? Did he have any advice or words of you? Thanks

Joseph on February 5th, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Was this superbowl win more memorable than the last, considering you won it on peyton’s home field?

Aimee on February 5th, 2012 at 10:40 pm

What time is the parade???

Joseph on February 5th, 2012 at 10:41 pm

was this superbowl win more memorable than the last one, considering you won this one on peyton’s home field?

christie on February 5th, 2012 at 10:47 pm

At what moment did you feel like “yes, we are definitely going to win this?” And, who is your favorite character?

Question for Disney — Where’s the commercial? It hasn’t aired yet!

Emma from FL on February 5th, 2012 at 10:53 pm

What is your favorite attraction?

Robyn on February 5th, 2012 at 10:56 pm

I’m making the 3 hour drive tomorrow morning! For two weeks I told my 3 year old, “When the Giants win the Super Bowl, we are going to Disney World the next day!!!” He had two reasons to root for the Giants. Ok we also have to ride Dumbo and the Tea Cups, but then we do the MVP Parade!!!

Matt from OH on February 5th, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Eli! What’s the first thing you’re going to do at Disney World??

Aaron on February 5th, 2012 at 11:06 pm

What resort do you stay at and why? Also, when are you able to tour the park without being swamped by people?

Diane on February 5th, 2012 at 11:08 pm

What is the best advice you would give to youth athletes about preparing mentally,physically and academically for the short term, with the long term goal of being a professional athlete?

Janet on February 5th, 2012 at 11:09 pm

I’d love to know what flashed through his mind the instant he realized his team was going to win the Super Bowl. And then I’d like to know how much longer it took to feel sorry for the opposing team.

Daniel on February 5th, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Now that you have won two Super Bowls, do you feel you are a strong canidate to be elected into the Hall of Fame after you retire from the NFL?

Anne from NY on February 5th, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Who was the first player that you remember in a “I going to Disney world ” Commercial and how old were you ?
Congradulations !Anne & Ed

Dan on February 6th, 2012 at 2:08 am

What is your favorite ride to go on in a Disney Park with your familt?

Kevin from CA on February 6th, 2012 at 2:10 am

To Eli: What strategies did you make in order to defeat all of the obstacles before and during the playoffs? Thanks! :)

noelia on February 6th, 2012 at 2:13 am

Which Disney characters would he want on his team?

Courtney on February 6th, 2012 at 2:14 am

Are you going to hit up some of the thrills while you’re at Disney (i.e. Rockin’ Rollercoaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Tower of Terror) or do you plan on taking it easy after your big win? (PS so glad the Giants won! My friends and I were shouting the whole game!)

Brent on February 6th, 2012 at 2:14 am

Did you do it for the Super Bowl ring or for another chance to be in a Disney parade?

Brent

Kory on February 6th, 2012 at 2:16 am

Questions: What is your favorite memory of Disney?
What is your favorite memory of playing football?
Or what has been the best moment of playing football?

Cynthia on February 6th, 2012 at 3:17 am

Question for Eli Manning: Was there ever a moment during the game where you truly doubted whether the team could pull off a comeback and ultimately a win?

Mollie on February 6th, 2012 at 4:32 am

What is your favorite thing about New York?

Justin on February 6th, 2012 at 8:08 am

Do you ever feel any different when you are playing against your brother? Do you feel an extra level of competetivity when you are going against your sibling?

Andrea on February 6th, 2012 at 8:59 am

Congrats Eli! Me and my family are long time NY Giants fans and would like to know were you nervous before this Super Bowl win and how does it feel to beat the New England Patriots and Tom Brady?? So proud of you and your team, congrats again from your loyal fans!! It was a great game down to the last second! We were salsa dancing long into the night!! Enjoy Disney World!

Michael on February 6th, 2012 at 9:27 am

Question #1: Which Super Bowl game was a tougher one to win – 46 or 42?
Question #2: Are you tired?

Rollie from LA on February 6th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Congrats on the Super Bowl Victory. Who is your favorite Disney Character?

Adam from NY on February 6th, 2012 at 10:40 am

Tune into ESPN… They’ve been replaying the commercial all morning!

Brian on February 6th, 2012 at 10:55 am

Why isn’t the commercial on YouTube yet in a shareable format for all the Disney AND Giants fans to share?

Brittany on February 6th, 2012 at 11:41 am

What were you thinking when Brady through that last minute Hail Mary to his guy in the end zone? I held my breath as I watched him pass and his guy almost catch it. Your team had good D though, did you worry that the receiver would still catch it surrounded by 3 of your guys and the Pats would win?

Carla on February 6th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Eli, What are you going to do with “one more Disney day”?

Hollie from FL on February 6th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

We’ll be at the parks this weekend, so we’ll miss seeing you, Eli. So, where do you think your brother will be playing next year? Aren’t you glad that we can finally spend some time talking about that subject now that the Super Bowl is over? Haha! Just kiddin’! Congratulations on a terrific win.

Elizabeth from MD on February 6th, 2012 at 1:11 pm

My daughter is at Disney right now doing the Disney College Program. She texted me this morning and said “I am going to the Superbowl Parade at 1:30 before work at 5:30″. She works at MK. :)

WILLIAM from NY on February 6th, 2012 at 4:05 pm

It must be great coming back to the Disney World park with your wife and new baby as champs once again. What makes this differnt than the last vist and how would you rate this super bowl game from your last super bowl game. Congrats to you and your team on another great super bowl victory.