Join us on Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen as “New Orleans Mardi Gras comes to Downtown Disney!”
Fat Tuesday is famously celebrated on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, but here in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort, we have our very own taste of New Orleans! Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen will offer a festive celebration on Tuesday, Feb. 21, where guests will enjoy special New Orleans entrees by Executive Chef Darrin Finkel featured all day, including:
- Red Beans & Rice
- New Orleans Jambalaya
- Be sure to enjoy the famous Jazz Kitchen Beignets!
And don’t forget these terrific drink specials:
- Abita Draft Beer Specials – $3.00
- Hurricanes – $5.00
Special entertainment will feature:
- Performances by Kenny Sara and the Sounds of New Orleans, playing Mardi Gras favorites from 7 – 10 p.m. in the Flambeaux Room. Get your beads and napkins ready to start a 2nd-line parade when they play “When the Saints Go Marching In”!
- Magician performing table-side tricks from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Authentic Mardi Gras beads for sale – bring your own beads or add to your collection!
Plus, fans of Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen on Facebook can “Become Jazz Kitchen Royalty for a Day!”
- “Like” Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen on Facebook and enter to win.
- One lucky fan will be crowned King or Queen on Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen!
- Winner gets VIP Seating for you and your Royal Court, Specialty Beads, AND $100 to spend on Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen.
- For complete rules, visit rbjazzkitchen.com.
We look forward to seeing you at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen for a night of fun for the entire family!