Show Disney.com Hide Disney.com
Donald and Daisy Greet Guests During the Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade at the Magic Kingdom Park

A Day at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on March 5th, 2012 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

As we recently reported, Blue Sky Cellar has been updated to give Disney California Adventure park guests even more to see from the development of Cars Land, opening this summer. Among the updates is a brand-new video that takes you through “A Day at Disney California Adventure Park” in a whole new way. Take a look at the sneak peek below!

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

sam on March 5th, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Oh my. I have always had a soft spot for Disney California Adventure. But this video gave me a whole new “emotional” feeling for the park. I truly believe this summer DCA will be the BEST second gate of all the Disney resorts.

Jim on March 5th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

My wife and I love California adventure. We went to the park for our first time together and have never been with out each other. It is our park.

brett from CA on March 5th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

i just love the video thank you erin. i remember a day at disneyland back in 1993 i wish they can make a new one a day at disneyland resort with the holidays at disneyland and new rides i just love the name of a day at California adventure will they ever make a new a day at disneyland video like from 1993 =-) it put a smile on my face to see the video

Erik from CA on March 5th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Beautiful video, definately creating a ‘fresh’ perspective of Disney California Adventure. Great shot of World of Color…that show is amazing!

Fred from CA on March 5th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Great video.

Its going to be an awesome summer at Disney California Adventure. :)

Michael on March 5th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Great vid! It’s been 5 years since my son has been to DCA. He was only 2 years old! He’s been to WDW a ton since, but it’s time to go back to California. February 2013, here we come! :D

RUTH on March 5th, 2012 at 7:14 pm

No matter how many times we go to DCA, we still find the trips enjoyable. We’re APs and we go an average of once a month. We were there last Friday and watching the video makes me wish I was there again. :-) Looking forward to all the attractions this year.

James from FL on March 5th, 2012 at 8:15 pm

I have always loved this park so much and this video makes me love it even more! THANK YOU!

Dean on March 5th, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Looks Great!

Tannia from UT on March 6th, 2012 at 10:17 am

Can’t wait for September we are going to CAP for the first time! It looks so fun.

Kevin on March 6th, 2012 at 10:28 am

This video made me shed a tear. So beautiful and emotional.

Such an under-rated park.

(now, if you could just make something like this for Animal Kingdom…)

Anonymous on March 6th, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Our family is going to Disneyland and DCA for the first time this summer. This video just gets us even more excited (If that’s possible)! It’s going to be wonderful!

Ryan on March 6th, 2012 at 11:47 pm

R.I.P Robert Sherman, he and his brother were a great pair for making Disneyland full of joy and life, and as California Adventures is underway, new songs will be created following a legacy that Disney Parks rides and lands are known for. Mr. Sherman will be missed :(

Catherine from CA on March 7th, 2012 at 1:19 am

DCA is a great park. I love getting there at 9:50 so I can ride Toy Story Midway Mania twice. The Carsland expansion is going to be epic.

Veronica on March 12th, 2012 at 11:39 pm

amazing! this video just summed up what i always want to tell people, but can never put into words, how i feel about the parks! put a smile on my face

Bob on March 31st, 2012 at 9:35 pm

This is a fantastic video!!