Sailing Ship Columbia at Disneyland Park

Attention Programs! Put Your Gaming and Dance Skills to the Test at ElecTRONica

posted on March 1st, 2012 by Robin Trowbridge, Entertainment Show Director, Disneyland Resort.

Test Your Disc Throwing Skills at ElecTRONica at Disney California Adventure Park

Have you tried our newest ElecTRONica experiences? Learn the true art of disk throwing as our masterful disk throwers demonstrate new skills and tricks. Then take your newly learned disk throwing skills and put them to a test in ElecTRONica’s new Disc Throwing Competition. If you’re good enough to survive to the end, you could take home a user disk of your own!

Your Dance Moves Could Get Your Image Projected on the Walls of Tron City at Disney California Adventure Park

Then head over to the Dance Grid where we’ve added a super-new TRONcam! Imagine it — your best dance club moves could get your image projected on the walls of Tron City for all to see! How cool is that?

Now is the time to get your TRON on at ElecTRONica – only at Disney California Adventure park!

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Mayra on March 1st, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Why is ElecTRONica being replaced by Mad T Party? The whole Tron atmosphere is amazing, and I will be sad to see it go. It is a big reason why I visit DCA. Will some of the Tron attractions still be available with the change?

Dean on March 1st, 2012 at 7:41 pm

So awesome! I would love to take home a disc!

Nick on March 1st, 2012 at 7:50 pm

When is ElecTRONica ending?

Cathy from WA on March 1st, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Please keep this on the schedule!! We will be there at the end of April/beginning of May & look forward to introducing our 11 year old Tron loving daughter to this evening event.

Danielle from FL on March 2nd, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I don’t get it…. why add new stuff if this AWESOME, AMAZING night time event is ending???

This is so cool and I am really, really, really sad to see it go :(

Matthew from MI on March 6th, 2012 at 10:21 am

@Cathy, I originally caught ElecTRONica while in town on business (lucky me!) and had the pleasure of bringing my wife and TRON-loving 8 year old son to see it in December. He was BLOWN AWAY by the theming, the visuals, the music, Flynn’s, etc.!
If your daughter even likes TRON, I think she’ll LOVE ElecTRONica.
I also am very sad to see this go. I’m glad to see that it’s sticking around a little bit longer, but it will be sorely missed!

Flynn lives!

Mary from KY on March 6th, 2012 at 2:49 pm

When is ElecTRONica closing? We are planning on going later next month (don’t want to overwhelm my two toddlers with the Easter crowds). I am really surprised with it nearing its close that no official close date has yet been released.

Ryan on March 14th, 2012 at 12:13 am

Please consider posting the closing date soon. I want to book a flight to be there for the last day when the lights go down on this amazing party. Disney, great dance tracks, hot DJs, great drinks, the games of my childhood, and Tron all in one place. The next experience sure does have a high bar to exceed. Maybe just consider that so many people would rather it stick around.

Cevan J from NV on March 21st, 2012 at 4:10 pm

I honestly hope that Disneyland Executives (Team Anaheim) + Walt Disney Co Executives (in Burbank) are paying attention … elecTRONica is bringing needed park guests into DCA … if you remove it? There goes your “increased park guests per hour” after hours (if anything? please move elecTRONica to Tomorrowland inside Disneyland, because it is the most under developed section of Disneyland) …