Halloween at the Walt Disney World Resort

Sail the High Seas with the New Disney Cruise Line Collection by Dooney & Bourke!

posted on March 15th, 2012 by Erin Catalano, Merchandise Communication Specialist, Walt Disney World Resort

A few weeks back I gave you a sneak peek at the Disney Princess Dooney & Bourke collection that released at Disney’s Fit for a Princess Expo during the Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World Resort. The Disney Princess Dooney & Bourke Collection was a hit on the Disney Parks Blog and was one of the hottest items at the event.

Items from the Disney Cruise Line Exclusive Dooney & Bourke Collection

Due to the popularity of the last Dooney & Bourke sneak peek, I wanted to give you a glimpse at the newest collection that features a little bit of Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy. That’s right; it’s the latest addition to the Disney Cruise Line Exclusive Dooney & Bourke Collection.

Items from the Disney Cruise Line Exclusive Dooney & Bourke Collection

The new collection is making its grand debut on the Maiden Voyage of the Disney Fantasy later this month. The collection, which will remain exclusive to the Disney Fantasy until later this summer, is sure to be hit with Disney Fantasy guests. “The new collection will be exclusive to the Disney Fantasy until later this summer when it will spread to the rest of the fleet,” explained Laura Caszatt, product developer for Accessories. “To make the new collection even more enticing for Disney Fantasy guests, the select collection silhouettes on the Disney Fantasy will feature leather embossed luggage tags that showcases it was part of the Inaugural Disney Fantasy Voyages.”

The new Disney Cruise Line Dooney & Bourke collection will be available in a variety of popular silhouettes including a wristlet, mini barrel, Susanna tote, satchel and travel duffle. The new collection will range from $55 – $395.

Disney Cruise Line Dooney & Bourke Collection Debuting Later This Year on the Hawaiian Itineraries

For being loyal Disney Parks Blog readers, I’ll give you one more sneak peek at another Disney Cruise Line Dooney & Bourke Collection debuting later this year on the Hawaiian itineraries. Just like the summer inspired collection featured above, the Striped Dooney & Bourke Collection will make its way to all Disney Cruise Line ships later this summer.

Personally, I’m most partial to the Striped Dooney & Bourke Collection (I have a soft spot for stripes). Which collection are you most excited to add to your closet?

Tagged:

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

Jennifer on March 15th, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I want them all! Love it!

Barbara Daniela from ON on March 15th, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I love them both.

Angela on March 15th, 2012 at 3:04 pm

any word if they will be selling the dooney and burkes that came out for the marathons? love both the tinkerbell and princess.

RUTH on March 15th, 2012 at 3:30 pm

These designs are nice, but I told myself that I’m not buying another Disney D&B until they release one in a back-pack style. :-)

Lisa from ON on March 15th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Are you going to ensure that there is enough stock on board for the MV to avoid the lineups that occurred on the Dream MV?

stacia on March 15th, 2012 at 5:09 pm

ooooooh! I like!

Any ideas on if the striped ones will be available in June on the Wonder to Alaska!?!? That’s my itinerary this year, and I WANT ONE!!

I like both of those much better than the first design! WTG!!

Laura on March 15th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I have been waiting to see these! Thank you for posting! Hope to be able to see these in person on board DCL soon…

Will you also have some with black leather handles/details? I loved the dark navy leather of the original Dooney and Bourke Disney Cruise Line bags. Just hoping for a Cruise Line-specific bag with something other than the natural/tan/brown leather accents this time… but I don’t see it yet, so I am curious. Thanks!

Christine on March 15th, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Will the cruise sketch pattern still be available? I’m doing a NYC cruise in August….

Kyra on March 15th, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Dooney and Bourke, you’ve done it again!

Nancy from ME on March 15th, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Want. Mini. Barrell. Now.

Will these be available online in the Disney Stores? My next cruise isnt until Jan sniff.

Pamela from SK on March 15th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Any chance the new top collection will be on the Dream by May? I am dying to get one but it sounds like they won’t be available yet. :(

Suzanne from CA on March 16th, 2012 at 12:16 am

So no crossbody letter carrier style this time? I loved the one from the Dream and was hoping there would be a new one for the Fantasy. And yes, I hope DCL is more prepared for the demand of the Dooney purses for the Fantasy MV this time. It would have been nice if the purses were put on the RSP this time. Oh well.

Debra on March 16th, 2012 at 1:49 am

I will be on the May 5th sailing of the Disney Fantasy and I just have to have one of those D&B purses. Will they be available on my sailing.

Sarah from FL on March 16th, 2012 at 2:33 am

I wish they would do more with adding characters. If they would add Stitch onto one I’d be first in line! So here’s me begging for a Disney Dooney with Stitch !

Debra from FL on March 16th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I really hope these are on board the Magic in the Med next year…. I am on the last cruise of the season… oh please please please (she whispers clutching the photo of the bags to her chest while pointing her face to the evening star) let them not run out before then…

Jennifer on March 16th, 2012 at 8:49 pm

I was their was a bag for us loyal DVC members! hint, hint :)

Brenda on March 20th, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Any word on new Dooneys for in the parks?