Greetings from the Sunshine State! We’re back again from the 19th annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, presented by HGTV! This year’s festival is in full swing, running now until May 20.
As usual, this year’s event will include favorite elements like beloved Disney character topiaries, “how to” demonstrations and presentations by HGTV, DIY Network and Disney experts, unique gardens themed to the countries of World Showcase, the Flower Power Concert Series and much more.
We recently caught up with another of our special speakers DIY Network’s Jason Cameron filming one of his hit shows “Desperate Landscapes” in Miami. Jason is also the co-host of “Man Caves” on the DIY Network. Jason (appearing March 23-25) gave us the scoop on his seminar called “Working Makeover Magic for Desperate Landscapes.”
You can see Jason in new episodes of “Desperate Landscapes,” on the DIY Network on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. CT. And “Man Caves” airs on Fridays at 9 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. CT.
And come out to see Jason and all the other HGTV and DIY Network stars scheduled this year. The list includes: (Talent/dates/subjects subject to change)
- March 23-25 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves – “Working Makeover Magic for Desperate Landscapes”
- March 30-April 1 – Camille Styles, HGTV.com, Design Happens – “Planning Garden Parties That Are Simple, But Not Your Garden Variety”
- April 6-8 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade – “Planning Your Planting with Terrarium, Vertical Gardens and Small Space Greenery”
- April 13-15 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney – “Bringing Disney Inspiration and HGTV Design to Your Backyard”
- April 20-22 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms – “Tips for Turning a Good Room Into a Great Room!”
- April 27-29 – Monica Pedersen, HGTV Dream Home 2012 – “Make It Beautiful: Designs and Ideas for Entertaining at Home”
- May 4-6 – Antonio Ballatore , The Antonio Treatment – “Design Outside of the Box: How to Personalize, Customize, and Inspire”
- May 11-13 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms – “10 Renovation Tips You Need To Know”
- May 18-20 – Genevieve Gorder, Dear Genevieve and HGTV Design Star – “Turning Your Landscape Inside Out”
For more information on the festival, you can check out disneyworld.com/flower and continue to check back here for more updates.
Check out more Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival posts below: