Happy St. Patrick’s Day! This year at Disney Parks, we have lots going on to celebrate one of our favorite holidays. Take a look at the posts below to see all the action taking place this weekend, along with some exciting Irish-themed treats and goodies.
Take 5: Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at Disney Parks
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in Style at Disney Parks – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the parks with new ear hats, pins, T-shirts and more!
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World March 15-17 – Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patty’s day with live music and entertainment this weekend – check out who will be performing!
- Kick Off St. Patrick’s Day March 15 at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort – You can’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day without a rich Irish feast. Disney Parks Blog author Pam Brandon gives us a peek at what’s on the menu at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Check out these St. Patty’s Day hot spots in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort.
- The Best of Authentic Irish Dance at Raglan Road: A Disney Parks Blog Author Digs a Fleet-Footed Jig – The St. Patrick’s Day celebration kicked off this week with an authentic Irish jig at Raglan Road – watch as Disney Parks Blog author Gary Buchanan gave it a try himself.