With spring break season just beginning, there are endless vacation spots and activities to enjoy at Disney Parks and Resorts. Whether you’re looking to catch a baseball game, relax on the beach or set sail on a cruise ship, the perfect getaway for you awaits. Here are some fun ideas to help you begin planning your spring break trip this season.
Take 5: Spring Break Vacation Spots at Disney Parks and Resorts
- Paddock Pool Opens in Time for Splashtacular Holiday Weekend at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – Ready for some fun in the sun? Check out this awesome pool option at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa!
- Fantastic Experiences Await Guests on the Disney Fantasy: New Details Revealed Today – With all the chatter about the newest ship to the Disney Cruise Line fleet, the Disney Fantasy has a variety of activities to offer its guests.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Hitting the Slopes at Blizzard Beach Water Park – If you love water slides, you might be interested in visiting Summit Plummet, one of the tallest and fastest speed slides in the nation.
- Spring (And the Atlanta Braves) Are in the Air at the Walt Disney World Resort – Catch a big-league spring training baseball game at Champion Stadium at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Many Ways to Get Wet at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai‘i – Whether you like swimming, snorkeling or relaxing, Aulani offers a wide range of water activities for guests.