Last August, Disney Parks Blog author Shannon Swanson was inspired to create a series that gives an entirely new and “unique” point of view when experiencing the attractions at Disneyland Resort. You’ve probably been on the boats, buses and trains that travel through the park, but never like this. Check out Shannon’s posts below for a front row seat!
Take 5: Unique Points of View at Disneyland Resort
- Point of View: Omnibus at Disneyland Park – In the first post of the series, five cameras traveled aboard the Omnibus to tape the trip from the Main Street Train Station to Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland park. See for yourself!
- A Unique Point of View: E.P. Ripley – Join the engineers on the Disneyland Railroad for a unique ride on the E.P. Ripley!
- A Unique Point of View: Mark Twain Riverboat Wheelhouse at Disneyland Resort – Pilots of the Mark Twain Riverboat have one of the best views of Disneyland park from their wheelhouse – experience their 360-degree view in this post!
- A Unique Point of View: Santa at Disneyland Park – Sure, you’ve watched parades from the sidelines, but have you ever wondered what it might be like atop one of the floats? Check out what Santa’s ride was like during “A Christmas Fantasy” parade.
- A Unique Point of View: Radiator Springs Racers at Cars Land – We know you can’t wait for Radiator Springs Racers to open at Cars Land this summer – take a sneak peek of the mountain range from the driver’s perspective.