Interior Designer Meg Caswell has a new show debuting on HGTV in just a couple weeks, but the Season 6 winner of HGTV’s top-rated reality competition, HGTV Design Star, found time to visit Walt Disney World Resort this weekend and is talking with fans at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the festival, HGTV hosts and personalities are leading seminars at the Festival Center, presented by HGTV. A big part of Meg’s talks will be her new show, Meg’s Great Rooms, which premieres on HGTV, Saturday, May 5, at 9 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. CT. For the show, Meg is back in her hometown of Chicago, transforming dull and boring rooms into star-studded kitchens and living spaces.
Come see Meg this weekend and all the other HGTV and DIY Network stars scheduled during the festival (Talent/dates/subjects subject to change):
- April 27-29 – Monica Pedersen, HGTV Dream Home 2012 – “Make It Beautiful: Designs and Ideas for Entertaining at Home”
- May 4-6 – Antonio Ballatore, The Antonio Treatment – “Design Outside of the Box: How to Personalize, Customize, and Inspire”
- May 11-13 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms – “10 Renovation Tips You Need To Know”
- May 18-20 – Genevieve Gorder, Dear Genevieve and HGTV Design Star – “Turning Your Landscape Inside Out”
For more information on the festival, you can check out disneyworld.com/flower, and continue to check back here for more updates.
Read these posts for more from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival:
- PHOTOS: A Look Inside the Zen Garden at Epcot
- Greetings from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, Presented by HGTV
- Visit the Haiti: Garden of Many Colors Exhibit at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival