The American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Inside the Disney Fantasy: Adult Retreats

posted on April 5th, 2012 by Jonathan Frontado, Disney Cruise Line

Where do grownups play on the Disney Fantasy? In this video, Assistant Cruise Director Natalie shows you the hottest new spaces and places for adults to kick back, relax and have fun!

Which adult retreat will you visit first?

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

Jackie on April 6th, 2012 at 8:47 am

Dear Mr. Frontado,

It is with great anticipation that my husband and myself can finally enjoy some of these retreats on our upcoming eighth Disney cruise to celebrate my 49th birthday in June 2013.

We are now able to leave my special needs child with the wonderful Cast Members aboard the Disney Fantasy and allow ourselves a couple of hours of respite, which is going to mean the world to us.

Jackie

Dale from MD on April 6th, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Satellite Falls looks great, but disappointed to see that the second level of Quiet Cove has been converted to a family area . . .

Jennifer from CT on April 7th, 2012 at 11:49 am

This looks great! I can’t wait to be on the Fantasy as I am going Sept 8th-15th on the Eastern Caribbearn route…This will be my first Disney cruise ever! We are going to get at Walt Disney World for 7 fun filled days at the parks before the cruise…I can’t wait to have 2 Magical Disney weeks this fall!!!!!

Richard on April 8th, 2012 at 8:52 am

Are the spa treatments offered at castaway cay performed by the cast from the spa on the ship?

Wayland on April 9th, 2012 at 11:42 am

Mr. Frontado,
You took a video of my twin boys Dunbar and Wayland on the Fantasy talking about the Aqualab.
Can you direct me to where it is?
Thanks,
Wayland

john from FL on April 13th, 2012 at 6:23 pm

We went on the Dream last year, for our 5th ann. Fantastic time.Now just a thought how about some adult only restaurants and a club or two around Downtown Disney at WDW.

Brian from CA on April 19th, 2012 at 9:52 am

My family and I are thrilled with anticipation for our next Disney Cruise onboard the Fantasy on 8 September, 2012. We are fortunate enough to be able to get a 1 bedroom suite (Cat 00T room 11006) and can’t wait to investigate all that Fantasy has to offer. This will be our 9th cruise on DCL including an 11 day Mediterranean and 14 day Trans-Atlantic crossing! Our twin girls have literally grown up on the Wonder and Magic from age 5 and pretty much know those ships inside out and backwards. Now they are turning 16 and are just as thrilled to go aboard the Fantasy.