Easter is just around the corner, and Disney Parks has everything you need to celebrate with the whole family and fill your Easter baskets. From goodies and gifts to sweet treats, take a look at these posts from the Disney Parks Blog to see how you can celebrate with us this year.
Take 5: Celebrate Easter with Disney Parks
- Make an Unforgettable Disney Easter Memory at Walt Disney World Resort – Check out some of the amazing Easter surprises that Disney Floral and Gifts has in store for the kids this year – they won’t be disappointed!
- Hippity Hoppity Delicious Fun at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – You’ve never seen such an elegant and delectable Easter egg display until you’ve seen what our pastry chefs have been up to at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa!
- Easter Merchandise Hops into Locations at Disney Parks – Looking for some awesome Easter treats and goodies? Disney Parks Blog author Steven Miller showed us all the Easter merchandise available now at Disney Parks.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny Visit Magic Kingdom Park – Check out Mickey and Minnie hanging out with Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny in Magic Kingdom Park back in 1986!
- No End to Cupcake Craze at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Can’t get enough sweets this Easter? Take a look at this pineapple-coconut Easter cupcake with pink bunny ears created by pastry chef Andreas Born.