Did you know Disneyland Resort guests now have a new way to request dining reservations? You can now email dining reservation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org (click here to get all the details). Here are some other things you might not know about eating at the Disneyland Resort:
- Refreshment Corner on Main Street, U.S.A., in Disneyland park sells enough hot dogs in one year to circle the park 36 times.
- Guests consume 14,000 bowls of the signature Charred Nebraska Corn Chowder every year at Storyteller’s Cafe at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- If you stack every kernel of popcorn popped in Disney California Adventure park in two days, it would reach 200 feet high – as tall as the tallest fountain in “World of Color.”
- Disney California Adventure park spins enough cotton candy in one year to blanket the entire Paradise Pier Lagoon.
- The Disneyland Resort Central Bakery bakes nearly 250 wedding cakes a year.
Check out these posts for more about dining at Disneyland Resort: