Halloween at the Walt Disney World Resort

Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure Coming In Late June

posted on May 16th, 2012 by Charles Stovall, Public Relations Manager

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the new Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure, including showcasing some new renderings of the experience we debuted at our Summer to Remember press event in April.

Starting in late June, Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure is based on the wily secret-agent alter-ego of Perry the Platypus – faithful pet to the title characters from Disney’s animated series “Phineas & Ferb.” Although just a simple pet to Phineas and Ferb, Perry turns into Agent P in each episode to help stop the misguided plans of his nemesis, Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

CAPTION

CAPTION CAPTION

Epcot guests will transform into secret agents to help Agent P thwart some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s most daring plots. Agents will use a high tech detection device called a “F.O.N.E.” or Field Operative Notification Equipment to receive clues for each case. Solving the clues will take agents to different places throughout seven World Showcase countries at Epcot – Mexico Pavilion, France Pavilion, Germany Pavilion, Norway Pavilion, Japan Pavilion, China Pavilion and the United Kingdom Pavilion. Agents will scour each country for clues, evil “Inators,” and – with a little bit of luck – help Agent P defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

The current Disney Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure will close this Friday, May 18.

Filed: Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort

Rochelle on May 16th, 2012 at 11:09 am

Although I’m going to miss Kim Possible’s World Showcase Adventure (my autistic daughter never got to complete all the missions), I can’t wait to try Agent P’s World Showcase adventure. (F.O.N.E. – hilarious! Who comes up with these)

Doug from UT on May 16th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

This is going to be awesome! We LOVE Phineas and Ferb! We’re going to WDW for the first time in Mid-June. Are there any plans for soft openings or play testings around that time?

Kristen on May 16th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I was hoping to get a round of Kim Possible in on my next trip on June 1! Sad I won’t get to do that, but really sad since it doesn’t look like I’ll get to play Phineas & Ferb either since it’s opening “late June”! Oh well….I’ll have wait until I come back around the time “new Fantasyland” opens!

Bob on May 16th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

We had the pleasure of helping Kim Possible save the world back in November. My daughters (7, 8) absolutely loved tracking down all of the various events/displays (as did I!). Sad to see it go but we all like Fineas and Ferb and look forward to that adventure when we return. Keep up the great work Disney!

Kenya on May 16th, 2012 at 12:39 pm

We will be there June 23rd, any chance of it being open by then??

Kyra on May 16th, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Yay! My family never misses an episode of P+F. The F.O.N.E.s sound reeeeeeeeaaaaally hi-tech.:)

Sara from MO on May 16th, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Another one hoping for an early soft opening! We love Kim P (my phone is set to “kimunicator”!) and we had fun doing it last year but we also love Phineas and Ferb. This is such a clever and fun thing for us to do as a family.

Colleen from TX on May 17th, 2012 at 8:54 am

Can’t wait. Loved Kim Possible and I am really excited about the change. My kids LOVE Phineas and Ferb.

Ted from IL on May 17th, 2012 at 9:28 am

Two things I’m curious to know is…
Are the F.O.N.E.’s going to be smart F.O.N.E.’s as the one image looks like one?
And is the ringtone going to be Perry’s Theme song??

Kellie from WI on May 17th, 2012 at 10:05 am

I may be more excited than my 8 year old daughter to do this in December!

Jennifer on May 17th, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Wow – you would think with Test Track closed, this change could have been made either before or after the summer season. Almost makes me want to delay my trip.

Elise from NY on May 18th, 2012 at 11:04 pm

My children (8 & 10) love Phineas and Ferb. We can’t wait for our trip in Sept to try this out!

Sarah on May 23rd, 2012 at 10:19 am

I am so excited to be bringing my 7 and 10 year old children to Walt Disney World for their first ever visit this June 14-20. Everyone in the family (except me!) is lukewarm on visiting Epcot for a day, but if Phineas and Ferb have launched there it would make ALL the difference. What’s the best site for me to stay tuned at to be sure I can hear word on the opening in time to plan our visit? The kids (okay, the whole family, actually) are crazy about Perry.

Rebecca on June 11th, 2012 at 9:18 am

Is there an Opening Date for this? we will be there the 18-29th of June.