'World of Color' at Disney California Adventure Park

Disney Wonder Calls on Hawai’i for the First Time

posted on May 7th, 2012 by Jason Lasecki, Public Relations Director, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, Disney Vacation Club

“The

What a sight! This weekend, the Disney Wonder was spotted sailing through the Hawaiian Islands for the first time, on a special 15-night voyage. Here in this photo, she is cruising past iconic Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach in Honolulu.

The good news for you? Disney Cruise Line is offering a second 14-night Hawaiian voyage that will depart from the Port of Los Angeles on October 14, 2012. Stops for both voyages include Hilo, Hawai’i; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai; and Ensenada, Mexico.

Let us know in the comments if you wish you were saying “aloha” to these gorgeous islands today or if you’re sailing on our next Hawaiian cruise in October.

Read more of the latest Disney Cruise Line news in the posts below:

Filed: Disney Cruise Line

Matthew from PA on May 7th, 2012 at 6:30 pm

We are on this cruise now. Having a fantastic time. Waiting to go out on our port adventure on Kauai as I type this. The islands are beautiful and the ship is “wonder”ful!

Kathleen from CA on May 7th, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Unfortunately we’re in the middle of HS baseball season so we’ll be on the next Hawaiian cruise and I hope it’s even better than the current one :)

Danielle on May 8th, 2012 at 7:28 am

Please, please offer an October 2013 cruise!

Tommye on May 8th, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Did the Wonder do a sail-by of Aulani and blow her horn? That would be fantastic. Several years back, I was on Castaway Cay and we got a sail-by with a whistle blow of the Wonder. The crew said it was the first time it had happened. Everyone LOVED it.

Barbara from PA on May 8th, 2012 at 1:44 pm

We are sailing in October. I can’t wait !! Matthew could you give me some tips ? I would appreciate it. What excursions are you doing?

david from TN on May 9th, 2012 at 6:10 am

My wife were looking to go to Aulani for our 25th Anniversary next year. We really hope that thus if offered next year!!