Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland Park

Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders Invited to Special 20th Anniversary ‘Fantasmic!’ Performances

posted on May 2nd, 2012 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Calling all Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders! You may have already heard about the private performances of “Fantasmic!” being held just for you to celebrate its 20th anniversary this month. Did you also know about the commemorative “Fantasmic!” 20th Anniversary apparel for Annual Passholders that will be available at select locations in Disneyland park during these special events? Check out the artwork for these commemorative items below!

In addition to the commemorative T-shirts and hoodies available for sale, Annual Passhoders will also enjoy select attractions, shops and restaurants in Adventureland, Frontierland and New Orleans Square during these special events.

There are four dates to choose from, on which this special event will run from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m., with a showing of “Fantasmic!” at 11:30 p.m. each night.

• Monday, May 14
  • Tuesday, May 15
  • Monday, May 21
  • Tuesday, May 22

Space is limited, so RSVP now! To register yourself and up to three Annual Passholder guests, please follow these steps carefully:

• Visit any open ticket booth in the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Esplanade.
  • Present your active Annual Passport and a valid, government-issued photo I.D. as verification of your eligibility to register for the event.
  • Based on availability, select your desired event date.
  • Upon completion of your RSVP, the cast member will give you a voucher, required for admission to the event. Limit one (1) voucher per eligible Annual Passholder; multiple vouchers will not be honored.

Registration will close at 10 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 10, 2012, or as soon as event capacity is reached. You must be at least 18 years old to RSVP, and space is limited, so reserve your spot now!

Click here for full details and restrictions.

Annual Passholders must be at least 18 years old to RSVP for this event, but your guests (up to 3 additional Annual Passholders) may be younger. Registration will close at 10:00 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 10, 2012, or as soon as capacity for all event dates is reached. Registration must occur in person at a Disneyland® Resort Main Entrance Ticket Booth. Each eligible Annual Passholder is limited to one (1) registration voucher. Vouchers do not guarantee admission, and multiple vouchers will not be honored. Registrations may not be modified once they are made.

Registered Passholders and each of their guests must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Valid Photo I.D. may be required at check-in.

Filed: Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort, Special Events

Dinah on May 2nd, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Soooo excited for this. Got my voucher last week. Fantasmic! is a favorite of mine. Love it, can’t wait! Thanks, Disneyland, for again going above and beyond and thinking of the AP holders. :D

Emmanuel on May 2nd, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Wow, can’t believe it’s been 20 years already. And yet, the show is STILL amazing every time I see it. Can’t wait to share it with my 2 little boys for the first time!

Mandy from MD on May 2nd, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Is there any chance of the merchandise being available for a limited time online, similar to Signin’ in the Street and the Leap Day merchandise?

Deborah on May 2nd, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Why is it not possible to register for this event online or by phone? Not all annual passholders live near DLR to visit a ticket booth just to register.

Miekka on May 2nd, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Too bad you have to be there in person to get the vouchers. We are Annual Passholders from Utah and are going to be in the parks on two of the days offered, but obviously we can’t get the vouchers before hand. This should have been listed this as a Southern Californian Passholder event.

Sandra on May 2nd, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Deborah and Miekka – I have heard of people who live father away being able to register over the phone. Maybe you can call and see what they tell you. Good luck!!

Corey on May 2nd, 2012 at 5:35 pm

We were able to call and get registered as we are over 2 hours away. (Oregon) Try calling AP member services and see what happens! We are to pick up our voucher at the ticket window the day of the event and present the voucher for registration after noon inside the park.

Crystal on May 2nd, 2012 at 5:46 pm

What if you want to bring a child under 3? Will I have to buy him an annual pass? I sure hope not….

Devan on May 2nd, 2012 at 7:39 pm

This sounds like a ton of fun! I think it gets better every time I see it. wish I could go! But have fun to whoever is going!! :)

Janise on May 3rd, 2012 at 7:09 am

It’s a bit late at night for me. Sounds fun though…….

Deborah from CA on May 3rd, 2012 at 11:52 am

I called and spoke to a very nice cast member. I explained I lived a 6 hours away. She reserved me a spot over the phone. See ya on the 22nd.

Tyler on May 3rd, 2012 at 1:15 pm

wait… why are these cool things only for APs? what about the out of town guest that would want to go to this?

Tyler on May 3rd, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Also, how much is the t-shirt, I may have an AP friend pick one up since there probably won;t be anything that non APs can buy that is Fantasmic on a shirt

david from CA on May 3rd, 2012 at 1:47 pm

i called AP guest services and a very kind cast member verified that my address was over two hours from the park (bay area). see you on monday the 21st!

Thomas from CA on May 4th, 2012 at 11:59 am

Drove down with my wife and got tickets for the 15th. A big celebration, Fantasmic 20 years and our 20th Wedding Anniversary on the same day! hmm… Blue Bayou reservations needed.

Margo on May 4th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I am so looking forward to this. Thank you Disneyland for doing these special evenings for us. See you on the 21st with a group of my friends who also are coming on that night.

Terry from CA on May 8th, 2012 at 10:07 am

We are so ready to go! What a lovely Mother’s Day Present!!

Lauren on May 9th, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Has capacity been reached?

Doug on May 10th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Has capacity been reached for all dates?