I’ve told you about the Welcome to the Disneyland Resort and Discover the Magic guided tours, and today I’m excited to let you know that an all-new Disneyland Resort guided tour is available – Cultivating the Magic! The first new guided tour to launch at the Disneyland Resort since 2005, this tour lets you experience the story of Disneyland park as told through the plants.
With the Cultivating the Magic Guided Tour, you will learn about the landscapes and gardens that have transformed 260 acres of orange groves into Disneyland park. It’s not just pointing out plants – you discover how horticulture is used to tell a story and how it helped achieve Walt Disney’s vision for his original Magic Kingdom.
On your tour, you will also experience select Disneyland park attractions in a whole new way and learn about the historical significance of trees that you may have walked past dozens of times in past visits to the park.
Here are some things you should know about the Cultivating the Magic Guided Tour:
- The tour is approximately approximately two hours long.
- Theme park admission for Disneyland park is required to attend the tour.
- The tour leaves from Disneyland park Tour Gardens (left of City Hall) on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 a.m. and Mondays at 10 a.m.
- All guests who participate receive a collectable souvenir pin and exclusive seed packet.
- Attractions and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
For pricing and booking information (and to find out about a special discount for Disney Rewards Visa and AAA card holders, Disney Vacation Club members and Disneyland Resort Annual Passport holders) call 714-781-TOUR (8687). Also, be sure to check out the other Disneyland Resort Guided Tours at Disneyland.com/Tours.