Disney Vinylmation Figures

Make a Magical Wish Come True For Your Mom This Year!

posted on May 1st, 2012 by Jean Volante, Manager of Dream Making, Disney Floral & Gifts/DEG

Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind, magical Disney Mother’s Day gift she’ll love? Then this story is for you!

Last year we featured a new offering called “A Magical Wish – Fulfill a Dream,” and I just had to share it again because it sold out very quickly last year. And the best part? Moms loved it. Why? Because it’s a memory making opportunity with keepsakes that offers a special wish just for her. Intrigued? Read on, my friend!

'A Magical Wish' Card from Disney Floral & Gifts

First, this can be delivered here, at Walt Disney World Resort, or shipped to your home in the United States. When it arrives, it’s featured in a beautiful cream-colored box with a teal satin bow to resemble the Fairy Godmother’s robe. Then, when Mom opens the box, she finds the card. (She has to read the card though because it sets up the story for the gifts inside).

'A Magical Wish' Wand from Disney Floral & Gifts

Then she sees the fairy tale wand…

'A Magical Wish' Bracelet from Disney Floral & Gifts

And the crown jewel of the gift? It’s a sterling silver bracelet with Swarovski crystals and three charms that say, “Dream,” “Wish” and “Believe.” This bracelet twinkles and sparkles like crazy. Just imagine how happy she’d look showing off the jewelry you got for her while sharing the magical wish story over and over. Then the jewelry, card and wand become keepsakes of the heart. It doesn’t get any better than that.

Let us help you make a magical wish she’ll remember this Mother’s Day. Simply call a Dream Maker at 407-WDW-GIFT or you can go on our website at disneyflorist.com. Just remember to order early and provide enough time for shipping anywhere in the US.

Tagged:

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

Bree on May 1st, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Very disappointing to read that delivery can only be made to addresses in the United States. This Canadian mom is very sad :(

Crystal from NC on May 1st, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Can you buy the bracelet alone?

Jean Volante on May 1st, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Hi Crystal… happy to share that you can buy the bracelet by itself too.

CHRISTINE on May 1st, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I love the bracelet. I may have to leave a few hints!

Jean Volante on May 1st, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Hints are always good. I bet there are other Mom’s that have the same idea. So, let’s ask our readers… does anyone have some creative ideas for leaving a few hints for our loved ones?

Barbara on May 1st, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Can you tell us what to do to buy the bracelet?

Jean Volante on May 2nd, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Hi Barbara ~I just learned that due to the amazing response to “A Magical Wish”, this bracelet has just become available now only with the purchase of this offering and not sold individually. After Mother’s Day, there may be an opportunity for individual purchases of the bracelet again. We do offer this gift through the year…so that’s a piece of good news. Did you want this for Mother’s Day or for yourself?

Barbara on May 2nd, 2012 at 8:41 pm

I just wanted it for myself. If it is offered later in the year, how can it be purchased? Thanks.

Jean Volante on May 4th, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Hi Barbara – simply call our Dream Makers at 407-WDW-GIFT and they will be able to share the latest update as well as help with purchase. You’ll love the bracelet. When we originally got them in, of course I had to try one on. :) And I must say, it’s just as stunning on your wrist as in the photo my friend.

Barbara on May 7th, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Thank you for the information. I will definitely be calling about the bracelet!!!!