Feliz Cinco de Mayo from those of us at Disney Parks! To celebrate this cultural holiday and to honor the Mexican roots, we’re sharing ways to celebrate with Disney and taking a look at the transformation of the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot over the years. Enjoy!
Take 5: Feliz Cinco de Mayo from Disney Parks
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Mexico Pavilion in the 1980s – Disney Parks Blog author Nate Rasmussen shares photos of the Mexico Pavilion from the 1980s compared to now – check it out!
- A Mom’s Take: Cabo San Lucas Fun in the Sun with Disney Cruise Line – Disney Cruise Line Mom, Andi, showed us how the whole family can experience Mexican culture in Cabo San Lucas.
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Our favorite Cocina de Mexico, Tortilla Jo’s, will offer a special three-course Cinco de Mayo menu, along with piñata sessions!
- A Mom’s Take: Exploring Puerto Vallarta with Disney Cruise Line – Andi and her family continue to sail aboard the Disney Wonder along the Baja Peninsula and stop to learn about the Puerto Vallarta culture in this post.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Epcot 1982 – Check out Nate’s very first Vintage Walt Disney World post, which he began exactly a year ago in honor of Cinco de Mayo!