Halloween at the Walt Disney World Resort

Top Secret: Mater Sheds Some Light on Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park

posted on May 10th, 2012 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

If you missed the premiere of our first Cars Land spot last night on ABC, check it out below! Mater and Lightning McQueen are looking forward to welcoming the first guests to Cars Land when it opens June 15 at Disney California Adventure park!

Tagged: , , ,

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Resort

Erik from CA on May 10th, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Saw the commercial on ABC last night and got ‘revved up’ about CarsLand! The neon is awesome and will surely light up DCA even more!

Fred from CA on May 10th, 2012 at 7:26 pm

I love commercial. It really gets me more excited.

I’ve said this many times, but I am so incredibly excited for Cars Land. Its been a long time since the Disneyland Resort has received something of this size and scope.

I love the fact that the Imagineers were able to re-create Radiator Springs!

Estella from CA on May 10th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

So cool can’t wait!! Varooooooooooom

Fred from CA on May 10th, 2012 at 8:51 pm

*Oops, I meant to say, “I love the commercial.”

Paula on May 11th, 2012 at 9:16 am

Hi! I get all the Disney blogs delivered to me by e-mail, and love them. However, I have a problem I have not been able to solve, and unfortunately this blog really doesn’t have a way to link to a resource for technical help, and so I’m resorting to posting this comment, and hoping someone will be paying attention and respond.

When the Disney Parks Blog shows up in my inbox, the videos are always displayed as just a black box — nothing to click on, no way to open or get them going. I’m running Mac OS X 10.7.3, using Safari as my browser, and have downloaded every version of player I can think of, and still I get nothing. IF I go to the blog website and look at the same post there, then I can see the videos just fine! I’ve looked at all of my settings repeatedly, but just can’t figure this one out. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Amy on May 11th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

So excited!!! It’ll be a good way to end finals and start summer vacation! :)

Jaime on May 11th, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Oh I think I saw you Mater. The other night I saw the range lit up. ;0) So cool looking. Can’t hardly wait for this to open!

Kyra on May 12th, 2012 at 7:46 pm

It looks awesome! Hopefully Mater doesn’t accidentally destroy the park once it opens!!

Kristina on May 14th, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Will we receive any information soon regarding the actual opening? I can’t wait! :)

Jodi on May 19th, 2012 at 8:56 am

Looks like so much fun! I cannot wait to visit next year! Hopefully by then, the novelty will have owrn off a little bit. Sure hope that Doc Hudson is there too? We are a Hudson Family & the reason why we will be in CA. The National’s are on San Mateo, but we HAVE to visit DL, since we are WDW fans :D

Walt on May 29th, 2012 at 8:53 pm

My Grandchildren and I are big CARS fans and looking forward to June 15ths Grand Opening!!!