Sunset Over the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Visiting the Disneyland Resort Triggers Old Memories and Creates New Ones on ABC’s ‘Modern Family’ May 9

posted on May 4th, 2012 by George Savvas, Public Relations Director, Disneyland Resort

“The

About two months ago, the cast and crew of ABC’s hit comedy “Modern Family” spent a few days in Anaheim, Calif., filming a special episode in which the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker family goes to the Disneyland Resort. Now, we’re sharing some fun photos taken during the production.
“The

We won’t spoil the episode for you, but you should expect a few storylines familiar to many families enjoying Disney Parks – especially keeping up with your kids!
“The

The episode airs Wednesday, May 9, at 9/8c on ABC.

Check out these other posts about celebrities visiting the Disneyland Resort:

Filed: Celebrity Visits, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Kory on May 4th, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I can’t wait to see this episode! I have been waiting for 2 months!! I love this show so much! It looks like it’s going to be a funny, amazing episode!

Allie on May 4th, 2012 at 6:01 pm

This episode looks great! :) Modern Family is one of my favorite shows, and the Disney parks are my favorite vacation spot (although I prefer WDW to DLR)!

Fred from CA on May 4th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Very cool!
I love seeing Disneyland on TV.

Corey on May 4th, 2012 at 10:13 pm

We were there for the taping on One More Disney Day! Such an awesome addition to the already crazy day! Sleep in the parking lot to get OMDD ears, ride every ride imaginable, watch a TV show taping, leave Disneyland at 5:30 a.m.! Doesn’t get much crazier than that, but can’t wait to see next week’s episode!

Kevin on May 6th, 2012 at 10:02 pm

TGIF goes to Disney World episodes were always my favorites. I’d pay good money for a collection of those.

Devan on May 6th, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Cannot wait!!! This is going to be a super interesting episode!! :)

Christine on May 7th, 2012 at 10:11 am

I love that Gloria starts the day wearing her usual ridiculously high heels and by the last picture, she’s wearing Minnie slipper! Rookie mistake!

Michele on May 7th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

My family was visiting Disneyland February 25th and while we were checking out ElecTRONica there were 3 cast members who were less than useful, so I set out with my double stroller to find a manager. I saw a man that looked like a Manager, so I marched up to him (practicing my customer service speech in my head) and when I got up to him, I opened my mouth to speak and I froze….

He wasn’t a Disney cast member, he was ERIC STONESTREET! I was star struck and tongue tied. I ran over to my husband and daughter whispering and jumping up and down….”it’s Cam, it’s Cam, it’s Cam”!

Needless to say, we cannot wait to watch the episode!!!

Friend on May 8th, 2012 at 2:17 pm

i always watch when disneyland is on on tv i hope its better than when george lopez went there on his show hope they get on the pirates of the carribean and haunted mansion sure would have like to have seen sophia vegara ! “hey you the kid on splash mountain get off the cell phone “