Halloween at Walt Disney World Resort

Celebrate Independence Day at the Disneyland Resort

posted on June 28th, 2012 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Celebrating Independence Day with Fireworks above Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park

July 4th is just around the corner, and if you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate America’s independence with your family, check out these special nighttime spectaculars showing at the Disneyland Resort from July 1-4:

• At Disney California Adventure park, immediately prior to each “World of Color” performance, Paradise Pier will come to life with a patriotic spectacular in honor of our nation’s independence.
  • At Disneyland park, “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will celebrate the land of the free and the home of the brave with patriotic music and colorful fireworks.

Also at Disneyland park, the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing Band will perform in honor of Independence Day at the following locations and times on July 4:

While you’re at Disneyland park, complete your patriotic celebration with a performance by “Voices of Liberty” – appearing at the Main Street Opera House for a limited engagement this summer.

Be sure to check the entertainment schedule at each park for show times.

Read these posts for more news from the Disneyland Resort:

Filed: Disney California Adventure Park, Disneyland Park, Disneyland Resort

Charles on June 28th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Would you please tell me if there is a CD for Disney’s Celebrate America?? I love the music!!

Manuel on June 28th, 2012 at 5:56 pm

I will be there with my Wife. See you all there

Manuel on June 28th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Its going to be a great time. It will be our first time at the park on 4th of july

Mr on June 28th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

My wife & I arrive on 6/30 and we’re staying through 7/5. It is her first trip to Disneyland, or California in general, and my first time back in about a decade. It’ll be my first time in one of the parks on a major holiday and we’re really looking forward to it.

Christopher from CA on June 29th, 2012 at 10:19 am

Please make Voices of Liberty permanent out here.

Margo on July 1st, 2012 at 9:23 pm

I totally agree with Christopher..Please keep the Voices of Liberty out here in Disneyland!!

Natalie from CA on July 2nd, 2012 at 2:27 pm

I am so glad that Disney made the decision to extend the 4th of July show over multiple days. Now I can bring more friends and family to see it. It is another Disney tradition for me.

Sarah on July 3rd, 2012 at 6:39 pm

My family is spending the next 2 days at Disneyland our first 4th of July at Disney, really excited.

david on July 5th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Last night was AWSOME, as always. Now I am waiting for my FILM to be developed to see how my shots came out. I shot two rolls, one daytime of folks around the park celebrating, and one with timed expoures of the fireworks show. I wonder if Erin would like some for a blog re-cap…