If you’re planning to visit the Disneyland Resort this July, then mark your calendars because here are just a few of the events that caught my attention – so of course I wanted to make sure you knew about them, too.
- There’s nothing more “scent”sational than this first event taking place June 29 – July 1 at Mlle. Antoinette’s Parfumerie in New Orleans Square. This event features the new Disney Parks-exclusive fragrance, eaudemoiselle de Givenchy eau fraîche. (A tip for those visiting the Walt Disney World Resort: look for this same fragrance during the June 29-July 4 event at the Givenchy Boutique in the France Pavilion at Epcot.)
- Have you been waiting to order a Custom Letters Name Plaque from Artist Dave Avanzino? Well, wait no more. Dave will be at The Disney Gallery in Disneyland park, July 7–8 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
- Precious Moments Doll Maker Linda Rick will debut a “charming” new collection featuring “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” from noon to 10 p.m., July 13-14, and again on July 15 from noon to 9 p.m. at World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District.
- It’s time to brush up on your trivia, because Disney Legend and Chief Archivist Emeritus Dave Smith will be on hand for a special appearance and signing of his new book, “Disney Trivia from the Vault,” July 14 from 9-11 a.m. at the Disneyana Shop in Disneyland park.
- Take part in our Artist Showcase weekend with Larry Dotson, who will be on hand for a special appearance and signing, July 17–18 from noon to midnight each day at The Disney Gallery.
- The Force is strong with this one! Ashley Eckstein, who provides the voice of Anakin Skywalker’s Padawan learner, Ahsoka Tano, on the animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, will be making a special appearance and signing her latest fashion releases in the “Her Universe” collection, July 21 from 9-11 a.m. at The Star Trader in Tomorrowland at Disneyland park.
- Don’t let “time” run out – check out this month’s Artisan Watch releases at the Fortuosity Shop, including a special piece created in celebration of the 57th Anniversary of Disneyland park.
Whew! I don’t know about you, but it’s going to be a busy month for me. There’s so much to see and do. I hope you can join in the fun.
Check out these posts for more news from Disneyland park: