Mark your calendars, because Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort is coming – September 14 through October 31! Yes, I know it’s only June, but it’s never too early to start planning your Halloween fun. Disneyland park will be the ultimate “neighborhood” for Trick-or-Treating during Mickey’s Halloween Party on the following dates and times:
- Friday, September 28 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 2 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 5 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 9 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 12 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Monday, October 15 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 23 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 26 – 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Monday, October 29 – 6 to 11 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 31 – 6 to 11 p.m.
So start planning your costumes now, and join us at Mickey’s Halloween Party for:
- Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular, exclusively for Mickey’s Halloween Party guests
- Admission to the Disneyland park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time
- Meet-and-greets with your Disney and Pixar pals and Disney Villains
- Special treat stations offering both yummy candy and healthy goodies
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade
- Special dance parties
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party go on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders on July 9 and for the general public on July 16, so check here on or after those dates to purchase yours. Each ticket is valid for admission to the event and parking for one (1) vehicle (larger vehicles may require an additional fee) on the specified event date. Remember – get your tickets early and save!
Read more news from Disneyland park in the posts below: