Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Walt Disney World Resort Ticket Price Update

posted on June 1st, 2012 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park

Today, we’d like to let you know that ticket prices at Walt Disney World Resort will increase on June 3.

While you can find details here, the Magic Your Way ticket is a great value that will continue to offer a variety of options for you to customize your ticket purchase and save on your visit. Florida residents can also take advantage of special pricing on 3-Day and 4-Day tickets and a popular monthly payment plan for annual passes.

Any of these ticket options enable guests to make the most of their Walt Disney World experience, from attractions for the whole family to live entertainment to special moments with our cast.

Tagged:

Filed: Walt Disney World Resort

Adam on June 1st, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I’ve noticed the Mon-Fri pass is missing on the list are your still going to sell that pass??

Thomas Smith on June 1st, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hi Adam, we are still selling that pass. It’s priced at $199.

Robert from FL on June 1st, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Is the Epcot After 4pm pass still going to be sold..?

Thomas Smith on June 1st, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Yes, this is still being offered. It’s priced at $165.

Chris on June 1st, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Will renewal rates still be offered for annual passholders renewing?

Thomas Smith on June 1st, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Hi Chris, renewal rates will still be offered.

Joshua from FL on June 1st, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I’m wondering the same thing as Adam. As a FL resident who NEVER goes to Disney on the weekends that pass was awesome for my family. Please tell me that you’re not getting rid of it!

Brian from CA on June 1st, 2012 at 5:13 pm

First Disneyland and now Walt Disney World. Please stop rasing the prices. :(

Kelly from PA on June 1st, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I have a package booked for September. Final payment is not due until August. Is Disney going to honor the price I booked under or is my package going to go up?

Garnett from VA on June 1st, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I noticed that the annual pass for a child 3-9 is the same as an adult. Is that correct?

Heather on June 1st, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I have the same question and situation as Kelly.

Cindyann on June 1st, 2012 at 5:51 pm

On annual passes the 10+ and 3-9 prices are the same. Is that correct? Are children’s annual passes going to be the same price as a 10+ going forward?

Jennifer on June 1st, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I assume if Florida residents purchase an AP now and choose the monthly payment method then they avoid an increase and would be paying the current prices. Is this correct?

Tim from IN on June 1st, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Will DVC still get a discount and if so what will that discount be (currently it basically is 100 off a reg. pass and 125 of a premium)

James on June 1st, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Looking for renewal pricing and DVC pricing as well, last year DVC was discounted to bring them to the fl resident prices, but if you stick to the $100 off deal, it will now be $55 more than fl prices… Is that accurate?

Jessica from ND on June 1st, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Will the Military ticket price change?, if so to what?. We are coming to DW on June 7th and I’ve already planned on the price it is now.

Angela from NE on June 1st, 2012 at 9:11 pm

We are going to visit this winter. Will the tickets I already bought be honored?

Michael from NJ on June 1st, 2012 at 11:51 pm

If I am looking at that chart correctly, any ticket with Park Hopper and Water Parks will be less with the new prices than the current prices!

Jessica on June 2nd, 2012 at 12:47 am

Hello Thomas, I noticed the Water Park Fun & More will include Disney’s Fantasia Gardens and Disney’s Winter Summerland after the price increase. They were not listed when we bought our ticket weeks ago – can we use our Fun pass purchased before the price increase at these 2 locations? Thanks!

Jeffrey from CA on June 2nd, 2012 at 3:09 am

It seems that AP prices went up a little. Why did Premier Passports go up $100.00?

Paula from GA on June 2nd, 2012 at 6:41 am

What is the Monday-Friday ticket? Is that only for Florida residents?

Cyrus from ON on June 2nd, 2012 at 6:58 am

If I buy a kid’s multi-day pass and they use a few days as a kid when they turn 10 can they still use the remaining days or are the days “lost”?

justine from MA on June 2nd, 2012 at 8:00 am

Why cant i have my disney tickets mailed to me?? I am only getting the will call option??

Patrick on June 2nd, 2012 at 8:46 am

We are coming down in in October and have our tickets we are set and do not have to worry about the increase correct?

Regina on June 2nd, 2012 at 10:48 am

I’m also noticing that if you purchase the park hopper+water park option it now appears to be cheaper. We booked in April and have not paid our balance yet. Which pricing will Disney honor? The old or the newer price which is actually less.

Michael from FL on June 2nd, 2012 at 10:55 am

Patrick – tickets that you have purchased already are safe from the price increase. Even tickets purchased by midnight tonight (EST) I believe would be safe as well.

James from NJ on June 2nd, 2012 at 11:53 am

Hi I notice that on the chart the kids annual pass price is the same as an adult is this correct or a misprint. Thank you

Joe on June 2nd, 2012 at 1:01 pm

WE ALREADY PURCHASED OUR TICKETS AND HAD THEM MAILED TO US. WE WILL BE THERE THIS WEEK; AFTER THE PRICE GOES UP. WILL THEY STILL BE HONORED?

Melissa on June 2nd, 2012 at 1:44 pm

I have a question about tickets. I have heard from lots of people on a site called undercover tourist. They have said to buy tickets from them and you save some money. ARe they really an authorized dealer of disney world tickets? Do you honor them?

Thanks
Melissa

Brittney on June 2nd, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Are prices on the special event/holiday tickets going to raise as well?

Patrick on June 2nd, 2012 at 6:40 pm

@Joe – yes, your tickets will be honored. WDW still honors tickets purchased in the 70s as long as they don’t have an expiration date on them!

@Melissa – I hope so… I just bought two passes from them!! Seriously, that site, and several others are reputable. Google “saving money on walt disney world tickets” for more ideas. Having said all that, the shorter the duration and the fewer tickets you purchase, the less savings you get by going through a broker.

Richard on June 2nd, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Wish I had seen this sooner, what is the best way to see what I have left on existing tickets?

Zachary on June 3rd, 2012 at 12:45 am

How much will an Annual Pass Florida resident renewal cost?

melissa on June 3rd, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Why is it that the blog says the Fl resident annual pass is $425 but it is listed as $452 on the website?????

Roxanne from FL on June 3rd, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Are the 1,3,4,5,6,7 day Florida Resident tix still available (with options). I see the prices online, but it doesn’t say “FL Resident” prices. Or, are they the same?

Traci from PA on June 3rd, 2012 at 11:04 pm

@Melissa— Yes, Undercover Tourist tickets are honored at Disney World– I have bought from them for the past 7 years.

Jami on June 4th, 2012 at 10:19 am

@Cyrus If you purchase the “no expiration” option the child can still use the ticket; otherwise the days expire 14 days after the first time it is used.

@Everyone If you already purchased tickets, then the price increase does not impact your tickets at all.

@Melissa and Patrick Last year I bought tickets from someone who stated they were an authorized Disney ticket reseller and they weren’t and our tickets were not valid and then we had to buy at the gate.

I also have the same question as @Regina and @Jessica, We purchased a package and the tickets with Waterpark and More are now less and also include free mini golf. Will that be honored?

melba on June 26th, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Is it true that Walt Disney world has a new policy that if you’re a Florida Resident and you want to make a resort reservation you have to book your room and buy your tickets at the moment you book your room if not you can’t get the Florida resident park tickets to work till August? I would like to know because I have a resort reservation but I didn’t buy my tickets because I was planing to get them when I arrive to the resort, please and thank you!