The series showcases the talents of some of the world’s greatest tribute bands at the American Gardens Theatre in World Showcase. I’ve seen this weekend’s band, Slippery When Wet ~ The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute, perform previously, and it’s amazing how much they sound like the real thing!
The schedule (entertainment subject to change without notice):
- July 6-7: Slippery When Wet ~ The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
- July 8-14: The Police Experience ~ A Tribute to the Police
- July 15-21: SouthBound and Company ~ A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 22-28: 2U ~ A Tribute to U2
Show times are 5:45 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8:15 p.m., and concerts are included with Epcot admission. For more information, visit disneyworld.com/soundslikesummer.
Get more news from Epcot in the posts below:
- ‘Phineas and Ferb’ Topiaries Greet Epcot Guests for a Summer to Remember
- HGTV Stars Return to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Looking Back at Epcot’s Maelstrom