This is the second in our eight-part series about fun ways to enjoy the new Disney California Adventure park. With the park’s grand reopening in June, there’s even more to explore day and night, from Cars Land to the music and games at Mad T Party in Hollywood Land. With so much to do, we came up with some specialized itineraries to help you plan your next visit.
Today’s list is for guests who enjoy immersive and interactive entertainment that’s fun for all ages. You can relax inside a cool theater on a warm afternoon, cheer some of your favorite Pixar pals, or head down the Rabbit Hole at night. Be sure to check the park guide for show times.
- “Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular”
- Red Car News Boys (new this summer on Buena Vista Street)
- Five & Dime (new singing act on Buena Vista Street)
- Ursula’s Grotto, Sorcerer’s Workshop (Disney Animation Building)
- Pixar Play Parade (twice daily this summer)
- “Disney Junior – Live on Stage!”
- Mad T Party (new at Hollywood Land, every night this summer)
- “Phineas & Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party”
- Live music on Paradise Pier (at the gazebo near Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and Paradise Garden Grill)
- “World of Color”
What are your favorite shows, and which ones are you planning to see this summer at Disney California Adventure park?
Check out these posts for more about entertainment at Disney California Adventure park: