Muppet*Vision 3D at Disney California Adventure Park

Exclusive Disney Art Featured on New Visa Debit Card

posted on July 25th, 2012 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

If you enjoyed the Disney designs on Disney’s Premier Visa Credit Card from Chase earlier this year, then you’ve got to take a look at the new Disney’s Visa Debit Cards from Chase. Four choices are launching this morning and Disney Parks Blog readers are among the first to see them.

New Disney’s Visa Debit Cards from Chase New Disney’s Visa Debit Cards from Chase New Disney’s Visa Debit Cards from Chase New Disney’s Visa Debit Cards from Chase

Disney’s Visa Debit Card is the latest addition to a suite of unique Disney’s Visa Cards offered by Chase. This card, which has no annual fee, gives you access to several year-round perks at Disney including a Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at our private Cardmember locations at both Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort and special savings at U.S. Disney Theme Parks, Disney Store locations and DisneyStore.com.

Visit DisneyDebit.com/Perks.html for details on the Disney perks and to learn about other ways to save money on select Disney purchases. Disney’s Visa Debit Card is available now at Chase bank branches or by calling Chase at (800) 935-9935.

So, which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments.

Filed: Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort

DB on July 25th, 2012 at 8:59 am

My two favorites are: THE CASTLE and DALMATIANS…next is the Fab 5 and lastly, Micky, solo.

DB on July 25th, 2012 at 9:01 am

PS: I do know how to spell Mickey (keyboard sticks).
8:D

Anonymous on July 25th, 2012 at 9:15 am

I love the vintage Mickey on the traditional Disney Visa. Always get lots of great comments on it!

jennifer on July 25th, 2012 at 9:30 am

I absolutly love my Disney rewards card. We used the special meet and greet at epcot and got a wonderful picture with Mickey and our girls on their senior trip. Earning Disney dollars is by far my favorite perk. We save money on food and shopping every year by using them.

Jennie on July 25th, 2012 at 10:09 am

I wish they would make the Disney card available to Canadians.(please, please, please) If I could pick it would be the fab five and a close second Cinderella’s castle.

ANNA from CA on July 25th, 2012 at 10:22 am

I like Mickey first and then the Fab gang next. Can’t wait to get mine!

Jason from NY on July 25th, 2012 at 10:24 am

Chase had discontinued the Disney Debit Card program a while ago. Does this mean they are bringing it back?

Donna from IL on July 25th, 2012 at 10:47 am

I love me my Mickey, but I’m partial to the castle!

Julia on July 25th, 2012 at 11:26 am

I think I’m going to get the Castle one!

Michelle on July 25th, 2012 at 11:57 am

Ahhh, I wish there were CHASE locations in North Carolina. I LOVE the castle card!

Gregory from PA on July 25th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I’m doing this just for that Mickey card design!

Dorothy from NJ on July 25th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

“Fab 5″ my favorite and Mickey Mouse old favorite.

autumn from VA on July 25th, 2012 at 1:20 pm

I got my Disney Chase card for the Ariel design. Sadly when it expires this fall I have been told I can not get that design again as the last renewal I received was basically the end of that pattern.. I would ADORE if you brought out a Brave design between say now and Sept in both the standard and double points accounts..

Corene from BC on July 25th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Yes please! I’m with Jennie – we need a Canadian Disney credit card! And I too like the Fab 5 & the castle!

Taylor from CA on July 25th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Chase discontinued the debit card reward program. I have had several new cards issued since then and they all have had my blue background with modern Mickey on them.

I just got one yesterday… and now I want to call and ask for the new retro castle design.

Jami from PA on July 25th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

I had the Chase Disney debit card and I closed mine a few months ago because they had gotten rid of all the perks and benefits of having it. It looks like people weren’t too happy and they brought them back. Good job! ::runs off to reactivate account::

Karen on July 25th, 2012 at 5:06 pm

#17 – 2:04 PM PST – My favorite is still my Ariel card!! I haven’t seen one since that’s been a better choice! Maybe if they made an ALICE card, a RAPUNZEL card or a MERIDA card, I might change my mind, but I don’t think so.

sherry on July 25th, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Dalmations and I still like the Cinderella pink one.

Lauren on July 25th, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Do you know if we will be getting reward dollars again for every $200 spent as with the disney debit before?

Kathryn on July 25th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I just ordered the Fab 5 one!!! I saw the post, did some research, and decided to change it! I was getting tired of my normal chase card – it was boring! I’m so excited!!!

Ryan on July 25th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

It pains me to get rid of my Chicago skyline design, but the perks will be great to use on my annual DLR vacation! The “midnight” design is awesome, can’t wait till it comes in the mail!

Elissa on July 26th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

DALMATIANS!!!

Roxanne on July 27th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Love all these designs! Are there plans for different designs in the near future?

Jami from PA on July 27th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

@Lauren I called the other day and they said that due to federal government regulations (the reason they originally discontinued the program last year) they are not allowed to do anything like that now. If you get the Disney Debit card you will only be able to use it for discounts and such.