This summer, Disneyland Resort guests have a new way to get answers to many of their questions: Ask Otto! You can reach Ask Otto! at 714-520-7090*.
A test program by Walt Disney Imagineering, Ask Otto! is a voice-based guest service designed to answer frequently asked in-park questions, such as:
- Attraction locations, wait times**, and Disney’s FASTPASS Service return times**
- Park operating hours
- Parade, fireworks, “Fantasmic!”, “World of Color” show times
- Park food and beverage options, restaurant locations, and general dining information
Ask Otto! can also connect you to cast members in Disneyland Guest Information & Ticket Sales, Disney Dining (for dining reservations), Walt Disney Travel Company/Hotel Reservations, as well as the Disneyland Hotel Operator.
In addition to Ask Otto! (714-520-7090*), you can also take advantage of these other options for in-park assistance:
- DCAToday: See real-time updates and answers to Disney California Adventure park questions on Twitter and Facebook
- Verizon Mobile Magic
- Disney Dining: Call 714-781-DINE or email dining reservation requests to email@example.com, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily.
*Normal call charges apply, subject to availability. Your call may be recorded. Please obtain parental approval for callers under 18 years of age.
**Times are estimated and not guaranteed.