Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park

Have Breakfast with Some Wild Disney Friends at Storytellers Cafe in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

posted on July 12th, 2012 by Erin Glover, Social Media Director, Disneyland Resort

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Not only does it get your day off to a great start – but it’s the meal for which you can pretty much get whatever you want. In the mood for something sweet? Have a Mickey waffle! Need something a little more hardy? Have some eggs and bacon! So how do you make the best meal of the day even better? Add Disney characters! Come with me to Storytellers Cafe at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in the video below and see why it’s become a favorite breakfast spot among Disneyland Resort guests.

For more on the dining experiences available at Disneyland Resort, see the posts below:

Filed: Disney Dining, Disneyland Resort, Hotels & Resorts

Connie on July 12th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Storytellers Cafe is simply the best! I have such wonderful memories of my birthday breakfast there. Those warm feelings will carry me through my days of blue.

Alan from NY on July 12th, 2012 at 8:35 pm

FYI, hearty is “hearty,” not “hardy.” :)

Jennifer on July 13th, 2012 at 9:22 am

I can’t wait to dine with the characters for breakfast here. Love it. Only 37 more days! I really really hope meeko will join us while we are there. He is my favorite critter or all time. It would make my short little trip the best ever :)

Jeri from AZ on July 13th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Best. Breakfast. Ever. The stuffed french toast is to DIE for!!!!

Kyra on July 13th, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Mickey waffles, omelettes, Meeko, and Koda? Count me in!

vanessa on July 13th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

what i love is its the only character breakfast where you dont have to get the buffet. they have a reguler menu you can order off its still pricy. but if you want the characters and dont need to eat so much its a great time!

Nancy on July 14th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Storytellers Cafe is our favorite breakfast spot, favorite lunch spot, favorite dinner spot……… Best quality character breakfast

Deanna on July 15th, 2012 at 1:04 am

My sister ate there for breakfast not to long ago. We had such a great time! We were lucky enough to be sat at just the right table because every character went by our table and we got a picture with each and every one of them. The food was great! The atmosphere was perfect. We can’t wait to go back!