UPDATE: Capacity has been reached for the Disney Parks Blog “Glow With the Show” Meet-Up. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
We’ve showed you videos of the new “Glow With the Show” Ears, so now it’s time to check them out for yourself! Join us on Monday, July 30, at Disney California Adventure park for our Disney Parks Blog “Glow With the Show” Meet-Up.
Sign up here right now for a chance to attend with a guest. Each meet-up participant (including guests) will receive a pair of “Glow With the Show” Ears and reserved viewing for the 9 p.m. showing of “World of Color.” After the show, you’re welcome to enjoy the park – I’d recommend you take your ears over to Mad T Party!
Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Park admission will be provided beginning at 7 p.m. for the event, but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Sign up now and come “Glow With the Show” with the Disney Parks Blog!
Read more about the “Glow With the Show” Ears in the posts below: